Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) (61139 Views)

CAF, NFF Send Birthday Greetings To Ex-Eagles Star Okechukwu / Meet Amon Okechukwu : 1 Legged Nigerian Athlete That Can Jump Over Cars - Photos / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by desire222(f): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
lastempero:
Uche okechukwu whaooo this guy has grown old oo remember the mom use to be a primary school headmistress @st Philips eziukwu.mehn memories of high speed when he use to play at school road league n okigwe league.
Chai you are a real Aba person. I schooled at Eziukwu primary school. Chai what a sweet memory.
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by desire222(f): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
buskie13:
The mod wey ban me,how life don do you,your fada,idiat
Trouble maker grin cheesy cheesy grin You fit chop another ban again. Lol
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by engrjacuzzi: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
he certainly can't be 50 years of old.
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by desire222(f): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nedfed:

I no
I no it will be
Not dat surprise
Dey are known for that
Hmmmm, I smell lies
Lie Mohammed distance brother
I know a Nairalander will know him to dat extend.

Mr man, everything he said is true. Do you want me to tell you that I know him too ? Yes I do.
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by deebrain(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Remember how he and taribo governed our central defence...
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by obinoral1179(m): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
fx45:
Chukwu Ndukwe scored the first goal against Cameroon
thank you brother, may the labour of our heroes not be in vain come Russia.
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by Lekkidating: 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Solid
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by oakhill: 3:12am On Feb 12, 2018
I remembered him way back@ National high school Aba...him and his twin brother was the Senior prefect boys....at one point his twin brother was better than him in soccer... any one remembered?
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by Truthinlife: 3:38am On Feb 12, 2018
oakhill:
I remembered him way back@ National high school Aba...him and his twin brother was the Senior prefect boys....at one point his twin brother was better than him in soccer... any one remembered?
Bro,
You sound like “Naco boy”. Abeg which set. Some of us Na 90 set.
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by hakimi1974(m): 4:05am On Feb 12, 2018
grandstar:
He cost Nigeria Italia 1994 World Cup.
not him. it was austin eguavoen. but, wait ooo which one be italia 94? nah wah for some of these our olodo children of nowadays.
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by oakhill: 4:48am On Feb 12, 2018
Truthinlife:

Bro,
You sound like “Naco boy”. Abeg which set. Some of us Na 90 set.

Ahhhh...good o days...

I was in the set of 85...a proud product of Aba (The Great Enyimba City)...Constitution crescent primary school (Pride of the City) and NACO...
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by chysam: 5:01am On Feb 12, 2018
grandstar:

Is that what your father told you ? Eguavoen did,not Uche .
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by otipoju(m): 5:13am On Feb 12, 2018
grandstar:

Nope. No one did. And if you want to blame anyone the loss of concentration came from Oliseh who wanted to play fair and avoid fouling a player.
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by femi4: 5:51am On Feb 12, 2018
grandstar:
That was Eguavon not Uche
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by femi4: 5:56am On Feb 12, 2018
obinoral1179:
I remember how Denmark taught him and the others lesson at France 98 after we underrated them also was he the one that scored the first goal for us against Cameron at Ghana -Nigeria 2000?
Raphael chukwu ndukwe from SA did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by Truthinlife: 6:23am On Feb 12, 2018
oakhill:

Ahhhh...good o days...

I was in the set of 85...a proud product of Aba (The Great Enyimba City)...Constitution crescent primary school (Pride of the City) and NACO...
smiley You’ve made me smile.
I love everything you said now; you have really started my day well.
When you say 85... Was that when you entered Naco or when you left. Was it when SU Nwakama was our principal.
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by lastempero: 6:49am On Feb 12, 2018
desire222:
Chai you are a real Aba person. I schooled at Eziukwu primary school. Chai what a sweet memory.

That's nice .
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by lookingfly: 6:50am On Feb 12, 2018
Hunter indeed..... Op and lying is like 5 and 6
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by grandstar(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2018
oyetunder:
how?

I thought this was Eguavon. Sorry
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by grandstar(m): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2018
femi4:
That was Eguavon not Uche

You're correct. I thought this was Eguavon
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by jaszplus12(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2018
iHart:
hahaha, see what is written in his shirt...
I thought I was the only one who noticed!
then look their noses too...kinda similar!

1 Like

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by sunny6080: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2018
grandstar:

Shut up your dirty mouth..where you even born before USA 94? Eguavoen was the cause not Okechukwu..get your facts right.
OTONDO!!!
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by lurdkriss: 10:37am On Feb 12, 2018
Nigga better be careful tho.....

I no Wan hear say person kill animal e come turn to human being....

Na naija we dey... undecided
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by felix10(m): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2018
Gentle giant!

But this man old o.

He should be in his late 50's or early 60's.

Nigeria footballer, someone will play Nigeria league for 5 years & get to Europe to claim 18 years.

After 3 seasons in Europe he become a flop.

Anyway,live long ma,can't forget d memory of Tunisia & USA 94.

Class of 94 is d best ever in our history.

One love bruv,but be careful of d Fulani hirekillers & killnappers o while hunting,always go with army protection.

1 Like

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by IkeBuya: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Not sure why the article made such a big deal of him being a Turkish citizen
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by grandstar(m): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
sunny6080:

Shut up your dirty mouth..where you even born before USA 94? Eguavoen was the cause not Okechukwu..get your facts right.
OTONDO!!!

Oga, why you dey provoke like this? I thought he was Eguavon
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by edmaraja: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Gentle Giant!!!
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by oakhill: 4:15am On Feb 13, 2018
Truthinlife:

smiley You’ve made me smile.
I love everything you said now; you have really started my day well.
When you say 85... Was that when you entered Naco or when you left. Was it when SU Nwakama was our principal.

I finished in 85'
Enterd in 80' when Mike Obi ...who later Played for super eagles ....was the sports prefect...he had a nickname then...anyone remembered? cheesy wink

NACO also produced Ben Iroha...Machi..as we use to call him back then at Constitution Cresent Primary Sch

O' boy ....na good memories be that oooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS / Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) / Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.