Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? (3122 Views)

How To Become Celebrities On Instagram fast. / Abuja Comedians Create Zebra Crossing (Photos) / Hushpuppi Regrets Ever Going For Nose Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 12:15am On Feb 12, 2018
This comedians makes skit like that of Emmanuella and their videos went viral but their YouTube account was suspended due to certain things, they just started just few days ago and they are trying to hit it again
----> DO YOU THINK THEY CAN MAKE THE SCORES AGAIN Watch THEIR COMEDIES AND COMMENT WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT These SETS OF COMEDIANS ----->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCplKO4YUQI and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW1RKhCRKZQ
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by dexterautonomy(m): 12:29am On Feb 12, 2018
kweshun
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 12:43am On Feb 12, 2018
Oya anza
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 1:09am On Feb 12, 2018
dexterautonomy:
kweshun
It's really a kweshun, but its just for you to check out the video and tell if the comedian would ever make it to the top.
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 2:10am On Feb 12, 2018
people like this comedians often look useless at the beginning and no body gives them attention, but later becomes The Star of the world they live in.

#True life story" MARK ANGEL COMEDY
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 8:22am On Feb 12, 2018
Check these videos.....
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by HeartedNX: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2018
These guys are good but whY was their YouTube suspended. They Have only 8 subscribers.

Men this guy's have a long way to go.
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2018
That's your opinion, they are were already close to monetization on YouTube before their account was suspended and now they are starting again it's pretty hard, they claim....

HeartedNx do u have a YouTube channel?
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by HeartedNX: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Falcuswhite:
That's your opinion, they are were already close to monetization on YouTube before their account was suspended and now they are starting again it's pretty hard, they claim....

HeartedNx do u have a YouTube channel?

No and am new around here, tell these guys to make ads on top forums like this and share their videos to menta music that's what I advice and soon they would b celebs.
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
Are you in to media marketing
HeartedNX:

No and am new around here, tell these guys to make ads on top forums like this and share their videos to menta music that's what I advice and soon they would b celebs.
You can help this guys
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by HeartedNX: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
Am not into media marketing.... Lol, Nigerians, I just give advice you wan come track me.

Are they your guys.....

I saw directed by falcus smiley
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
I am a director and a 2D animator.

Call me up for animations of any form!!!
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by uzu110(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
Na WA 4 Question...
.THIS GUYS ARE GOOD
That Big SHAQ video good die.
I like when he magnet the protector!!!

YES with God all things are possible.....
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by uzu110(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Thanks to you all who gave them hope!!!
Menta music has taken our form and we are looking forward to it.

Thanks a lot....

Thread achieved!!!
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Wow
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Am convinced these guys are celebs believe it or not...
Subscribe to their channel on YouTube for weekly videos....
Please subscribe!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQzUK-5jXarR6tAubM_NuNA?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Please viewers take a minutes
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Good evening celebs
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by uzu110(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lol
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by uzu110(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Falcuswhite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCplKO4YUQI

Lol!!!! I watch it like 100 times now, where can I download it...

1 Like

Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by uzu110(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lol
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
lol
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by uzu110(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
If you Enjoyed the celebrities...
Give them a thumbs up!!!
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by uzu110(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
I subbed and I need 10 guys from this tread to sub to these guys....

The greatest audience this celebrities need to blow is you reading this post...

Take a minute watch their videos you will love them,
I have finished my MB on their videos...
You will definitely love them and like me subscribe before living their channel...
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Thanks
uzu110:
I subbed and I need 10 guys from this tread to sub to these guys....

The greatest audience this celebrities need to blow is you reading this post...

Take a minute watch their videos you will love them,
I have finished my MB on their videos...
You will definitely love them and like me subscribe before living their channel...
You made my day...
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
Join our group on what'sapp like us on FB
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Did you know they have gotten to 5k views before
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
and have gotten to 17k views on facebook.
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
the small boy is triumph and he is the major comedian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Valentine Is Upon Us" Olamide Baby Mama Gushes About her baby Daddy / Mc Oluomo Secretly Married His Long Time Lover (photos & Video) / “At 29, I Seem To Be Aging The Wrong Way. I Wish I Had A Boyfriend” – Dj Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.