Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? (3138 Views)

How To Become Celebrities On Instagram fast. / Abuja Comedians Create Zebra Crossing (Photos) / Hushpuppi Regrets Ever Going For Nose Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
top TRI-TRI COMEFMDY VIDEOS

INDOMIE AND EGG

BIG SHAQ MANS NOT HOT

TELLER

ETC CHECK OUT THE CHANNEL

1 Like

Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Ojuororun(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
ADVERT THINGS gringrin

1 Like

Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sorry but I would use this thread to explain their history...
If Wizkid could be born broke n now rich.... Chai...

I see me in a brighter tomorrow with this guy's...

I would give updates on their history....

1 Like

Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ojuororun:
ADVERT THINGS gringrin

Know any way we could get around the advertisement here

1 Like

Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ojuororun:
ADVERT THINGS gringrin
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ojuororun:
ADVERT THINGS gringrin

These guys supposed blow nah....
To blow no easy, Advert no be beans....

1 Like

Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by uzu110(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
I have watched all of them including this one...

But he look like who was still learning here...

Man's not cold...

If this guy must blow let him do like Emmanuella in action ooo...

But I like the BIG SHAQ
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Many fans have said that but the truth is it's the directors faults, the boy is good
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Ojuororun(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Falcuswhite:

These guys supposed blow nah....
To blow no easy, Advert no be beans....
ONE WAY NO DEY ENTER MARKET NAH .cool
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Thanks for this thread, thanks to the contributors....

I learnt today
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by uzu110(m): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
Thanks for the Thanksgiving.

Use forums like this to post your weekly videos...
It seems you don't know about that.
Post in places like jokes etc...

And do paid advert that's the hight your channel will blow from only this forum
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
I have seen it On the site already
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by HeartedNX: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
The best thing to do is that menta music I have seen great content owners blow with it
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by HeartedNX: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Just join them...

So search for menta music on Google you will see the site, join them by filling the form...

As a YouTuber you don't have hope of being paid now so that's a good way you can be paid while YouTube gives a countdown to the 12 months you have to wait after getting to the requirements of monetization
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by HeartedNX: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
Just join them...

So search for menta music on Google you will see the site, join them by filling the form...

As a YouTuber you don't have hope of being paid now so that's a good way you can be paid while YouTube gives a countdown to the 12 months you have to wait after getting to the requirements of monetization
HeartedNX:
The best thing to do is that menta music I have seen great content owners blow with it
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
I have done all that, I am waiting for a reply
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
But it's taking more time and I gave out security Info...

Any way THEY CAN BECOME CELEBRITIES
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
In our Nation there are people that blew by mistake....
#TRUELIFESTORY
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
In our Nation there are people that blew by mistake....
Falcuswhite:
But it's taking more time and I gave out security Info...

Any way THEY CAN BECOME CELEBRITIES
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
major episodes
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
please subscribe to Tri-tri Comedy channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQzUK-5jXarR6tAubM_NuNA
Re: Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? by Falcuswhite: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
thanks for the information I received in this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dont F*ck DJ To Play My Songs, Like You Do'-Nicki Minaj Finally Replies CardiB / Crazy Photos Of Kcee With Hollywood Actor, Jack Sparrow In Ibiza / Broda Shaggi Proposes To His Girlfriend (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.