Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,264 members, 7,853,300 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

You Do Not Need Money To Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Do Not Need Money To Make Money (358 Views)

You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site pay for a task done. it simple / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Nigeria’s CBN Is Printing Money To Keep The Govt Afloat & Alarms Are Ringing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Do Not Need Money To Make Money by Mrskaro(f): 1:51am On Feb 12, 2018
In this post I would be showing you one sure business you can start with zero initial capital.

How on earth am I to make money without using money?

Wait a minute oh…

Don’t you know you have to plant a seed in order to harvest or haven’t you had that you can’t
plant maize and reap beans?

So please tell me, tell me how I’m to make money without spending money…

The above statement use to run through my mind until I started my mobile data sharing business
with zero initial capital.

All I did was to look for someone who wants to buy mobile data, get
them to pay into my account and then use the money to buy the data I sell to them.

That simple…

That just an example and there are so many zero initial capital business one can venture into.

So if I don’t need money to make money, what then do I need?

Good question, I thought you won’t ask…

In my opinion, in other to make money one needs the right information. Information is the key in
the world of business.

Hold on…

The point I’m trying to bring out in this post is the importance of information and knowledge
over capital.

With the right knowledge, a business would make every penny invested in it to count.

I’ll give you an example.

Imagine spending so much money in a business and not knowing how to attract the right
customers.

I’ve been there before, I started a business and was left with stock inventories, no
sale, no profit.

I failed because I didn’t possess the right information needed to attract the right customers.

So before you rush out looking for capital to start a business, ask yourself this question "Do I
Have All the Information Needed To Run this Business Effectively"

And just in case your excuse for not starting a business is capital, you are wrong because there
are so many zero initial capital business you can start, all you need to start this business is the
right information.

Hence I would be sharing with you the right information you need to start a profitable mobile
data sharing business in my e-book "Mobile Data Sharing for Beginners".

In this e-book you would discover how to buy and sell internet data for almost half the price and still make profit from it.

All you need to do is to buy any of our mobile data plan below and get the e-book for free...

Yes you had me for free.

*MTN*
1gb N700
2gb N1250
5gb N2900

*9mobile*
1gb N750
1.5gb N1100
2gb N1350
3gb N2000
5gb. N3300

*AIRTEL*
3.5gb N1950
5gb N2450

Buy any of our data plan above and get the e-book worth N2000 for FREE...

*ebook* offer end on 16th February

https:///send?phone=2348088175489&text=IAm%20interested%20in%20buying%20your%20mobile%20data%20plan

Click the link above to place your order

You don't want to miss this opportunity, because the information in this e-book other people give it out for over 5k and I'm giving you for free...

The link again

https:///send?phone=2348088175489&text=IAm%20interested%20in%20buying%20your%20mobile%20data%20plan

(1) (Reply)

An Opportunity For You To Make Cool Cash Now! / Why Your Business Will Fail In 2018 / How To Choose The Right Big Data Solution Provider To Make Your Project A Super

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.