Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

If You Making Less Than N300,000, We Need To Talk - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Making Less Than N300,000, We Need To Talk (346 Views)

Get N300 Airtime For Free / Get Airtel 4gb Data With Just N300 With Airtel 4g Band Frequency / Who Knows About Topbuzz? Enter We Need To Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Making Less Than N300,000, We Need To Talk by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 12, 2018
N300,000 sounds like a big damn number, doesn't it?

But I have to tell you, that with the tools we have nowadays with the Internet, there's almost no reason why you shouldn't/can't be making this in your business—WHICH SOUNDS LIKE A POMPOUS THING TO SAY RIGHT?

If you're not doing that kind of money, or you want to make more but can't seem to get there, there's a reason why, and it probably means that you need to pivot.

• Pivot your message.
• Pivot your angle.
• Pivot your pricing.
• Pivot your entire business.

Because it's really easy to sit there and be like WHYYYYYY? Why isn't it WORKKKINGGGG? Why is no one BUYYYINNGGGG? I hate ALL THE THINGGGGSSS!

Oh my God, it's so easy to fall into a pit of despair and convince yourself that you are actual shit and this is just proof and the rest of the world thinks you're dumb and that's clearly why you're not having as much success as the rest of all the other big fancy damn Internet marketers etc.

Listen, I don't mean to call myself a “dawn Internet marketer” like a real pompous asshat, but I'm going to anyway because I hit N300,000 last month and that's not because I'm smart it's because I learned how to use the Internet like a wise little grasshopper, and if I can do it, YOU CAN, TOO.

Instead of chanting along the lyrics to “Work, work, work, work, work” we need to sing, “Think, think, think, think, think,” and I really wish this song existed because I would absolutely link up to it here.

Do you know how many times I've tested, experimented, tweaked, changed, re-aligned? It's an ongoing part of the process.

And it must be done when you're getting less than optimal results.

SO ANYWAY, there's an entire FREE Facebook group I'm on that I am sharing ideas on how you too can make such an amount or more a month too.

It's a gathering of some of the top career and business experts who have created their own paths using the Internet, and I HAPPEN TO BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE. (ADMIN).

Go creep around inside Business Mind Academy for free—because, dude, making big money is magical and I will never, ever apologize for saying that.

Search for Business Mind Academy on Facebook and place your request to join. There is a free training coming up soon.

See you the other side!

(1) (Reply)

Which ICT Training Should I Go For / Download Messenger For Pc / Let Me Write A Unique Copyright, Terms And Conditions, Or Disclaimer For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.