Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

What?? Fed-up Indian Husband Steals Wife's Kidney Over Uncompleted Dowry Payment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What?? Fed-up Indian Husband Steals Wife's Kidney Over Uncompleted Dowry Payment (547 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court / What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What?? Fed-up Indian Husband Steals Wife's Kidney Over Uncompleted Dowry Payment by markode777: 7:49am On Feb 12, 2018
KINGSLEY IWU

A fed-up Indian man, Biswajit Sarkar, was reported to have stolen his wife's kidney after her parents failed to complete the payment of his dowry.

Sarkar conspired with his doctor to remove one kidney from his wife, 28-year-old Rita's body in order to balance his dowry payment.

“Around two years ago, I began suffering from acute stomach ache. My husband took me to a private nursing home in Kolkata, where he and the medical staff told me that I would be fine after removing my inflamed appendix through surgery,” Rita Sarkar said, after discovering the other day that she doesn’t have one kidney.

Rita’s father explained that she and Biswajit married in 2005, and at the time, her family gave the groom’s gold, silver and 180,000 Indian rupees () in cash, but they always kept asking for more.

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/02/what-fed-up-indian-husband-steals-wifes.html

Re: What?? Fed-up Indian Husband Steals Wife's Kidney Over Uncompleted Dowry Payment by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lol. A simple case of debt recovery.
Re: What?? Fed-up Indian Husband Steals Wife's Kidney Over Uncompleted Dowry Payment by titosantana(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
God, men dey enjoy for that side o.
If na naija this kain thing dey aswear all these yeye girls for hear am.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think This Marriage Can Last? (picture) / Bourdillon Gardens Estate, Festac / 198 Million: Fellow Nigerians, Let's Go Easy On The Sex Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.