Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Maersk Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk Test (6866 Views)

I Need Maersk Test Format Urgently Please / Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting / Maersk Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maersk Test by walexy(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2007
I am invited for the 3rd test at Maersk Nigeria Ltd.
I need u people to tell me what should be expected
in the third phase of the test.
Your response would be highly appreciated.
Re: Maersk Test by afam1(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2007
my guy ,we wrote last week saturday,so how manage your own don reach 3rd stage,how did you do it?
Re: Maersk Test by afam1(m): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2007
also wot do we xpect in the 1st phase and 2nd phase since you ve gone far past that?
Re: Maersk Test by walexy(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2007
I wrote the first test last week Tuesday and
received a text on my phone yesterday inviting me to come 4 the
3rd test 2morow.I called them to seek some clarifications since
what i expected was an invitation for the 2nd test.
I was told that i am being invited for 3rd but not second.

Well the first test wasn't that easy, u have to answer 100 questions
in 24 minutes, itz a psycometric test, all u need is just to be fast.
What did u do last saturday?
Re: Maersk Test by angel002(f): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2007
pls how many questions could u answer that day?
Re: Maersk Test by afam1(m): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2007
well the est was quite easy but you just need to be very fast.
on the average i think i attempted 85questions in all and i know that atleast 77 will be correct

1 Like

Re: Maersk Test by lolliba(f): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2007
na wah oh, r u guys sure there's still hope for us.
i just wrote the test on the 3rd of march.
some guys are bad oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me i don't think i answered up to 85 questions in all.
God help us.
i wish you well oh!!!
u r too much.
just try your best
Re: Maersk Test by onabajo(f): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2007
Well , whenever they say 3rd test .There intention is just to screen out some of the candidate.what actually happen is that some of u guys who did the test together had almost the same score or within the same range of the pass mark.
i have gone through the same thing .So after the 3rd test u will be invited for the first interview.if u are successful, u will be given an application form , which some organisation refer to as employment.
At this stage u are as good as being employed because u will only be invited to see the GM human resources who is an expartriate.well we will meet in apm moller if u get to this last stage i mentioned.
wishing u guys all best.God will grant u a good job
Re: Maersk Test by onabajo(f): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2007
INFORMATION FOR APM -MAESK INTERVIEW

Welcome to APM Terminals - creating opportunities in world markets
At APM Terminals, our network of more than 40 ports keeps global trade moving.
Our ports connect world markets and makes international transportation both affordable and efficient for our customers. But most important, our ports create jobs that improve local and regional economies.
World-Class Service from a global leader in container terminal operations
Our team of 18,000 talented colleagues spans the globe to serve our customers.
Our customers represent 60 of the world's leading container ship lines who shipped 24 million containers (Twenty-foot equivalent units-TEU) through our terminals in 2005.
They rely on our team to handle their vessels and containers with the highest standards in safety, security, efficiency and productivity to deliver cargo on-time, every time.

An independent company within the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group

With world headquarters in The Hague, Netherlands, APM Terminals is an independent company within the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group, with an independent board and operating common user terminals for all container ship lines.

Our core business is the ownership, operation and management of container terminals. We also perform stevedoring, value-added services, free trade zone development and act as a Port Authority in some locations.

Investing now to manage future world trade volumes
Economies are growing and world trade volumes are growing. Analysts expect the global container trade to double by 2014, placing challenges on port and transportation infrastructures. To address this, APM Terminals is taking action now to invest, build and develop container ports that will serve the future growth needs of world container trade. Equally important, we are designing terminals to be environmentally-friendly, community sensitive and reflecting good corporate citizenship.
Our 2006 focus: Safety, People, Innovation and Process Excellence
Our vision
We create opportunities in global commerce.
Our mission
We shall fulfill our vision by:
• Truly understanding our clients and their business.
• Offering second-to-none transportation solutions.
• Being profitable - and delivering sustainable, profitable growth.
• Continuously reducing costs and increasing efficiency.
• Offering our colleagues personal growth and a motivating place to work.
• Being innovative.
• Being good corporate citizens.
Re: Maersk Test by yetty04: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2007
Hi Onabanjo,
Pls i would like to know how long it will take for them to call one for interview if u passed the 3rd test. Like, i sat for the 3rd test last week wednesday and i've not heard from them. I would like u to reply soon pls.
Re: Maersk Test by walexy(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2007
Hi onabajo,

I have done the first interview after writing the third test but
i am yet to be notified whether i am successful or not for almost
a week now.

How long does it take for them to notify an applicant concerning the status
of his application for employment?

Expecting your reply pls.
Re: Maersk Test by FemiA(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2007
Hi Onabajo,
Concerning Maersk, I have written the first and third test,  have done the first stage of the interview and I was told they will get back to me. I did the interview towards the end of last month and am still expecting their reply. what can u say about this? Is it that it takes them time to be called for the next stage?
Re: Maersk Test by yetty04: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2007
Hi Walexy, Pls what day u go for the interview and how many people came. Did u apply for the bank reconciliation post. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Maersk Test by umelo(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2007
please i wrote the test on 3rd march and have not been contacted. has anyone that wrote on the said date been contacted
Re: Maersk Test by vvisky: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2007
Hi,
does anyone have an idea of what Maersk call center representative monthly pay is like? Really want to know if its actually worth the stress.
Re: Maersk Test by Onyiliofor: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2007
Dear Walexy
Please is it the MISE test that you wrote?
Re: Maersk Test by walexy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2007
yetty04:

Hi Walexy, Please what day u go for the interview and how many people came. Did u apply for the bank reconciliation post. Thanks

I wrote the test on the 9th of March and i applied as a Reporting Accountant
Re: Maersk Test by walexy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2007
yetty04:

Hi Walexy, Please what day u go for the interview and how many people came. Did u apply for the bank reconciliation post. Thanks

I meant to write that i went for the interview on the 9th of March.We were 3 in number and i applied as a Reporting Accountant.

Onyiliofor:

Dear Walexy
Please is it the MISE test that you wrote?

Which one be MISE again?Throw more light
Re: Maersk Test by yetty04: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2007
Hi Walexy,
Have u heard from them concerning the outcome of your interview?
Re: Maersk Test by BILLIONs1: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2007
WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! guys hold on one second

This Maersk tests (stage 1- ) that u people are writing up and down is it the same as the M.I.S.E training programme for graduates below 24y earlier advertised or you guys applied for other specific positions because i have not heard anything on M.I.S.E training by MAERSK

Please som1 should clear the air

thanks guys
Re: Maersk Test by walexy(m): 7:47am On Mar 22, 2007
yetty04:

Hi Walexy,
Have u heard from them concerning the outcome of your interview?

Still expecting 4 almost 3 weeks now.

BILLION$:

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! guys hold on one second

This Maersk tests (stage 1- ) that u people are writing up and down is it the same as the M.I.S.E training programme for graduates below 24y earlier advertised or you guys applied for other specific positions because i have not heard anything on M.I.S.E training by MAERSK

Please som1 should clear the air

thanks guys

They aren't the same.
Re: Maersk Test by ryta: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2007
hi guys , i wrote MAERSK M.ISE. test too !has any body been invited cos i dnt undastand whts going on, with some people in the 3rd stage!
Re: Maersk Test by iDenmark: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2007
Could anyone tell sth more about first stage tests at Maersk. Are there 100 questions to fill in in 20 minutes? What sort of questions: numerical, verbal, spatial; short long? Could you give an example?
Re: Maersk Test by aigboden: 1:51am On Feb 24, 2018
How long does it take maersk group to release 1 stage of aptitude test result
Re: Maersk Test by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2018
aigboden:
How long does it take maersk group to release 1 stage of aptitude test result
Re: Maersk Test by aigboden: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=Ask4bigneyo post=65329874][/quote]

Response?

(1) (Reply)

Medical Job Vacancy In Nigeria / LAPO INVITE: This Is Urgent PLEASE!!! / Gtbank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.