Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Do I Go For M. Sc Or ICAN - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do I Go For M. Sc Or ICAN (697 Views)

What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN / M.sc Or Business / Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Go For M. Sc Or ICAN by Jonah507(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2018
I'm in dire need of your advice on this.

I'm am economist intending to go for Msc in Public finance. I'm also considering going for ICAN.

experts in the house, which of these gives a better edge?
Thanks for your response.
Re: Do I Go For M. Sc Or ICAN by adubam(m): 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
Jonah507:
I'm in dire need of your advice on this.

I'm am economist intending to go for Msc in Public finance. I'm also considering going for ICAN.

experts in the house, which of these gives a better edge?
Thanks for your response.

If you have the money and time you can do both along.

If not, go for you Msc, finish it and then start your ICAN. The reason is that since you don't have an accounting background you would start from foundation level in ICAN and you may not be so fast to Charter within reasonable time. But with your MSc program, you're sure of your graduation year

Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Just Want To Be Happy / A 20year Who Became A Billionaire On His First Job. / Financial Markets And Business Intelligence Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.