Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) (35014 Views)

Why Is That There Is No Any BBNaija 2018 Housemate From The North? / BBNAIJA 2018:housemate Alex Was Caught Giving Leo A Handjob In Bed. (video) / #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Profile & Biography | Bbnaija 2018 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
Till the Mods respect we the Majority angry angry angry

Chelsea Vs WBA will end in a stalemate. Sure X for punters.

1 Like

Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Can I play for Chelsea and Enyimba at the same time?
Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Double post
Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by Eldavis(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
twinke209:
If it's true that she's married why then did she participated in Big Big Naija

The money
Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by clitlicker: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
anoda bimbo
anoda gifty

i dislike all these princess personna

i prefer good looking people that dont take their looks that serious.

i divide girls to givers and takers

givers will be satisfied when they know you are satisfied while dem takers only think about what they can get from you.

if u got a fine lover thats a giver hold that beach close and thight.
Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by JayMasterJay: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
twinke209:
If it's true that she's married why then did she participated in Big Big Naija

the husband wants to test her commitment.
Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by omaolowo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:
abg wen b chelsea next match?

Na tonight.... At 9 pm jare!

Up Blues... grin
Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by Culin(f): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Cee-C is the least of my worries right now. West Brom better not beat Chelsea today or else angry
Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by donqx: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
since
Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by spencekat(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:
abg wen b chelsea next match?
9pm today.
Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by XtraTochi: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
These guys talking football in BBNaija thread lacks sense. If you don't like the show kindly find another thread. This is a forum with a lot of categories and threads, why don't you find one suitable to you, BBNaija is not the country's problem you are your own problem. It's not stopping you from getting your pvc or doing your business. Nigeria mentality you guys are lucky seun is not being strict with the forum rules go to reddit, quora or warriors and don't respect yourself. You will be banned for life!
Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by matgold(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Good for her
Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by rexesq(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
https://www./1003940852 simply follow that link and see what this nairalander has for sale. lol
Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by emeka2847: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
You mind them? People go watch oyinbo film with all the nudity and open sex scenes, and come and be abusing BBN.

Hypocrisy!

airex:
GTFO. Hypocrite!
Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by Anextin(f): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
lsoul:
please I need a serious ansswer, why some married women pretends to look single hiding their rings? is it that they don't love their hubby or forced to be married?
Ask men same question
Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by Kellz193: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
wizkidblogger:
Is It true that Wenger will replace Conte at Chelsea?

Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
lsoul:
please I need a serious ansswer, why some married women pretends to look single hiding their rings? is it that they don't love their hubby or forced to be married?

Ans: Most of them do wedding not marriage!
Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by millhouse: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
lsoul:
I swear it baffles me .
I had an encounter with a pretty damse sometime ago seeking for an apartment in my estate which was close to her place of work. A friend had introduced her to me so we talked over the phone and deceided we meet up at an eatery and have a look at the apartments available for rent.

My uncle who came visiting and was having a chat with the family opted to give me his vehicle to use so I drove off for the meeting . On meeting her in the eatery I saw a wedding ring on her, thus I decided to maintain a professional demeanour. Our discussions centered basically on her need to get a place ASAP as she had just been posted from an up country branch and on apartment costs in my neighbourhood.

After the brief chat ,we made move to commence the search and I told her let's use my vehicle . My brother when she saw me walking to a Benz GLK , I heard from behind " is this your car"? . I kuku respond " sure! Or do I look too old for it"?.

All through the ride I got questions like " do you stay alone?, you are enjoying ooo..i like this your ride ..bla..bla bla, Me wey dey borrow pose..lol.

At the end of the search I just decided to be cheeky and asked her a question that with this her posting to lag how is her "oga" gonna cope running the family & also with her physique her husband will be battling with taughts in his mind with her being distance away. The response I got was " I am not married ooo..oh! Is it because of this ring?? That she loves putting a ring on the married finger. I responded telling her she might be scaring potential suitors with that action, she said who go come go come..

On dropping her off later that evening the signs she was protruding was that of " Let me spend the night over" saying things like where she is putting up is a family house and don't wanna return late . I just use my number six discharge her quickly ooo...I ain't ready to turn business transaction into a romantic affair.
Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
And she is there doing rubbish like bisola
Re: Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
there's no difference between her been married or single because she is still a flirt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times / Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Eniola Badmus Shares Throwback Movie Scenes To Mark 20 Years In Nollywood (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.