Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

"Christianity Is A Scam" - Man Says As He Burns A Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Christianity Is A Scam" - Man Says As He Burns A Bible (550 Views)

Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Christianity Is A Scam" - Man Says As He Burns A Bible by joseph6071: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
''Christianity is a scam worse than slavely, Jesus and Mary
are Nonsense'' - Nigerian Man Named David Amoh From
Anambra State Says On Facebook As He Burns A Bible
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWASZZA32og

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: "Christianity Is A Scam" - Man Says As He Burns A Bible by greatnaija01: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
I know GOD is laughing at him o..... HE IS GOING TO A GREAT LENGTH TO CALM THE VOICE OF TRUTH IN HIS CONSCIENCE .... hahahahahahaha...... His actions will only lead many more to know about the God of the bible. Every Conviction must have a viable connection.

You can not go to great lengths to silence what does not exist..... grin

2 Likes

Re: "Christianity Is A Scam" - Man Says As He Burns A Bible by hopeforcharles(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
If na Islam this guy tried this nonsense he is a goner, a dead meat, please people should learn to respect people's religion and if you wants to quit you leave with out dishonoring the religion
Re: "Christianity Is A Scam" - Man Says As He Burns A Bible by chemystery: 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
hopeforcharles:
If na Islam this guy tried this nonsense he is a goner, a dead meat, please people should learn to respect people's religion and if you wants to quit you leave with out dishonoring the religion
What do you mean by respect other people's religion? When did you as a christian respect a Satanist? Is it not you people that bind and cast Satan up and down? Have you for once spoken about shrines being destroyed and burned down by Christians? Why do you criticize boko haram? Are they not killing for religious sake?
Why the double standard?
If you can't respect other people's religion, don't expect yours to be respected!
No religion deserves respect!

2 Likes

Re: "Christianity Is A Scam" - Man Says As He Burns A Bible by sonofluc1fer: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
greatnaija01:

I know GOD is laughing at him o.....
I think it's you laughing. Not God.

greatnaija01:

HE IS GOING TO A GREAT LENGTH TO CALM THE VOICE OF TRUTH IN HIS CONSCIENCE ..
Oh no. I did that too when I dumped Christianity. Burnt my journals and notes. Dropping Jesus' cross is liberating to the man inside. Outside Adam, there is life. And health.

greatnaija01:

hahahahahahaha......
See I knew it was you laughing.

greatnaija01:

His actions will only lead many more to know about the God of the bible.
Yeah. 3 nails killed that god. And so?

greatnaija01:

Every Conviction must have a viable connection.
You can not go to great lengths to silence what does not exist..... grin
What are you saying?
Re: "Christianity Is A Scam" - Man Says As He Burns A Bible by Emmanystone: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
hopeforcharles:
Don't worry bros, we are used to it. Sagan's tactics hasn't changed. If he were ever a Church, come sunday, his seat will be occupied and many more shall be added.
Immediately Judas left. Mathias replaced him. Barnabas, steven, Silas, plenty came in. Ahhhh. Dis no dey worry me lailai.

The deep calleth to the deep.

1 Like

Re: "Christianity Is A Scam" - Man Says As He Burns A Bible by Niflheim(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
"Respect my religion!!!"........................................Says the christian hypocrite who celebrates when the pastor burns down the village shrine!!! I wonder if you will complain when they burn down your church!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can Prayers Bring Money? / Christians, Which Of Your Pastors Can Boast Of Acts 20:33-35? / Answer This Quiz From The Video, Get N5,000 Birthday Gift From Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.