Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,819 members, 7,851,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

John Dumelo Reacts To The Death Of Singer, Ebony Reigns And It’s Thought Provoki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Reacts To The Death Of Singer, Ebony Reigns And It’s Thought Provoki (432 Views)

'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Reacts To The Death Of Singer, Ebony Reigns And It’s Thought Provoki by kadiaupdates(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
John Dumelo Reacts To The Death Of Singer, Ebony Reigns And It’s Thought Provoking

Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo has named entertainers and celebrities a bunch of hypocries.

He made this known in reaction to the tragic death of Ghanaian dance hall music artiste, Ebony Reigns which occured on Friday, February 9.

He noted that everyone is acting as if they care now that she is dead but if the late singer had reached out to any of them to share her song on social media, they wouldn’t have bothered.

Here is what he shared below

https://padivibes.com/2018/02/12/john-dumelo-reacts-death-singer-ebony-reigns-thought-provoking/

(1) (Reply)

Olamide - Science Students Video Banned / Ex-bbn Winner, Efe, Hits The Studio To Rip Those Who Voted For Him Apart / Why Terrible Artistes Are Making It In Nigeria - -jim Iyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.