Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) (69111 Views)

Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha / China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos / Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by cbrass(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Any car can do this, it all depends on the driver
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lemme be preparing my bicycle to climb the place too.

Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by Ipfreely: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
Etihadstore:
Op as a car enthusiasts, Is passing a message

But I as an engineer is seeing another thing entirely

Good bless engineers.... (especially civil engineer's) kiss

Sorry to rain on your parade...

https://www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/a-last-bright-shining-lie.html

Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ama get this car before the end of this year God willing cool
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
Jayson1:
I need a car going to hell, i have a passenger here with me.

Name; Pres. Muhammadu Buhari

Age; Ripe enough to meet the devil.

Mercedes Benz, do well to inform me.
ethnicity? If fulani forget it please as u can't guarantee there will be no ambush and u currently reside in a shit hole..������
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
Wowzerful! There's really something ordained about that vehicle... Hallelujah grin
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by moshino(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lilimax:
Ama get this car before the end of this year God willing cool

Who is 'Ama'?
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by iamtardey: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
that's a working country at least to a reasonable extent... if it's here in Nigeria... that motor go miss and one idiot will say snake swallowed it.
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by bmos(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
ChineseBuggati3:
class cool

Just advertising RR brand
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
If am doing this ,i might as well sign my death warrant. heavens gate ko ,aso rock gate ni
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by xrisdgreat(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
I Love Red And Black
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
Etihadstore:

Amen ......

PS : Engineer pass Engineer .... EE is #1 cool
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by Zico5(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nigeria government is indeed caused. if China can use range Rover utility for this kind of adventure then were are we really going. The world is stepping up on daily basis but our bad leaders are dragging us back consistently. I weep o
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by Bluffly: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
moscobabs:
Life is good if there is money

Only the paupers complain about this government.... Biter truth
Pauper!!! Obviously you have a pauper mind. And it is only people with Pauper mindset that has been ridiculing this country. They are self centered, and covetous which makes them steal so they can live a luxury life alone while lives average and in abject poverty.
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by mankand(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
ogawriter:
I can do it with my Benz 190, Just Kidding. Lol

But seriously so you mean to say that the gate to heaven is in China, no wonder they are so populated, all of them want to go to heaven but none of them want to die.

If that gate were to be in Nigeria Nah cow, sheep, ram, and aboki you go see on top those stairs dey constitute nuisance con mess up the whole place, the animals will devour the grasses until everywhere becomesbarren so tey dem go gas rename the place hell's gate..

Including beggars. Go to along bridge at Ikeja you go see weytin I dey talk
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by bubueden: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Am loving that machine.
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by Ipfreely: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
iluvpomo:

Amen ......

PS : Engineer pass Engineer .... EE is #1 cool

Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by Kdiva(f): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
it's not the car, it's the driver.
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by Dnockeror333(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
In my next life, I want to be born in te Peoples Republic of China or it equivalant, but that is if you are willing my CREATOR!
May those who build this great though temporal place see the true Heavens Gate and enter there in for a perpetual rest. Amen...
There are great minds in China... cheesy
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by micflo28(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
CaptainFM1:

I beg take Liar Mohammed along too
and my troubles cheesy grin
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by Eazi1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
modelmike7:

You can go alone and leave my President outta your evil trip please!
Any Body Dat Say My President Will Die,,,ehn It Is That Person Presidnt Dat Will Die
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by SuccesYear: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
kestolove95:
who go borrow me keke napep ma use ovatake dat range spot
ma'am, u're pretty
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
Range Rover is fantastico!
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
moshino:

Who is 'Ama'?
Ama is a short form of ' I must' embarassed
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by homosapien002: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Jayson1:
I need a car going to hell, i have a passenger here with me.

Name; Pres. Muhammadu Buhari

Age; Ripe enough to meet the devil.

Mercedes Benz, do well to inform me.
So u want to drive him to hell...una two dey both enter b dat oo
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by zemx17(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
ogawriter:

But seriously so you mean to say that the gate to heaven is in China, no wonder they are so populated, all of them want to go to heaven but none of them want to die.

If that gate were to be in Nigeria Nah cow, sheep, ram, and aboki you go see on top those stairs dey constitute nuisance con mess up the whole place, the animals will devour the grasses until everywhere becomesbarren so tey dem go gas rename the place hell's gate..

Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
ogawriter:

In addition, lot of used clothes and tomatoes will be sold... As it will becomes a market gate
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by moshino(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lilimax:
Ama is a short form of ' I must' embarassed

Who told you so?
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Etihadstore:

loose tongues sink ships, the captains words were a blasphemy to god
Re: Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ipfreely:

Ha ha ... thanks for that share. Though you go blame them?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) / Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.