Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me (38397 Views)

D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by NairaMedia: 4:23pm On May 05, 2019
Comedian Akpororo has replies Daddy Freeze after he mock him of low turn-out at his comedy show and asked why his tithes is not working for him.

Akpororo in his video where he blasts the controversial OAP, he says 'Wall Gecko, I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me. My show last night was 'massively turned out'.

Last night, comedian Akpororo held a comedy gig at his neighbourhood in Okokomaiko, Lagos. A video however surfaced online showing organisers slashing ticket price and at some point making the show 'free' due to 'low turn-out'.

Daddy Freeze once had a fall-out with Akpororo over paying of 'tithes'.

Watch Video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/wall-gecko-my-tithes-is-still-working.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by NairaMedia: 4:50pm On May 05, 2019
grin grin
Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by itspzpics(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2019
Dont mind freeze jare

Lucifer Fan Hail Anita Joseph Sharing Sexy Bedroom photos and Video and For Bringing More Souls To His Kingdom, She React => See Photos and Video HERE

9 Likes

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by IamD18: 5:47pm On May 05, 2019
This boring guy wey dey use muscle crack joke.

298 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by teresafaith: 6:30pm On May 05, 2019
Two otrukpo
Mtchewwwww

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:49pm On May 05, 2019
IamD18:

The guy is actually funny....and I can authoritatively affirm that no one in ur family is half as funny as him

332 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by sapeleboi(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2019
you nor really like beta thing
IamD18:

187 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by kaen1317: 7:05pm On May 05, 2019
Akpororo please keep quiet.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by tirigbosa: 7:05pm On May 05, 2019
Na u be hin manager?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by chiedu7: 7:06pm On May 05, 2019
This Comedian certainly does not know the bible as most Nigerians.

When Jesus was talking of how people got solution to their problems, like the blind getting to see.

Jesus solution for the poor was not tithes but the gospel.

Matthew 11:5
The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

Surely if tithes could solve poverty,wouldn't Jesus have recommended it?

If tithes could solve problems then Jesus died in vain.

Tithes is the old testament,based on works.

New Testament is based on Grace sealed in the blood of Jesus.

The New Testament is better than the old Testament.

Hebrews 12:24
And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by TheAngry1: 7:06pm On May 05, 2019
ok
Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by SenorFax(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2019
Freeze, wall gecko, grin grin grin grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by tirigbosa: 7:06pm On May 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

The guy is actually funny....and I can authoritatively affirm that no one in ur family is half as funny as him

Na u b hin manager?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by Vince77(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2019
Drama everyday. Why can't akpororo just ignore him.
Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by Jestin: 7:06pm On May 05, 2019
Akpororo jokes dry pass ijebu garri

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 05, 2019
IamD18:
grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by etrouble: 7:07pm On May 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

You don mention the guy family ontop another person matter. That's crude.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by Indomixx: 7:07pm On May 05, 2019
Akpororo my guy. Leave Freeze alone. That guy na the male version of Tonto Dike. Very frustrated man that looks for the nearest opportunity to vent his frustration on people. Seeing Freeze's picture alone irritates me. I just don't like that man.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by Auxtin85(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2019
Akpororo is more successful than freeze

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by looseweight: 7:07pm On May 05, 2019
Hahahaah...Wall gecko bawo ? shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by bestower: 7:08pm On May 05, 2019
Can't this people keep quiet for a while... Two matured men behaving like kids.
.nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

grin

8 Likes

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by bionixs: 7:08pm On May 05, 2019
IamD18:
not true,i love boring muscled jokes

18 Likes

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by ednut1(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2019
If u pay tithe u may progress or not
If u dont pay you may still progress or not

If ao. Am not payin

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by genabc(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Probably more than AY but truth be told, he's kinda boring. Can u pay 5k to watch his show? Not hating on his hustle but he's not a top comedian and not in the league of daddy freez.

34 Likes

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by utenwuson: 7:11pm On May 05, 2019
One guy say akpororo de use muscle Crack joke.... Kai people wicked

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by cooljoe(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

akpos is funny

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me by Neddstark: 7:14pm On May 05, 2019
This nigga aint funny. sad

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post / Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife's Birthday / Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.