Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Differentiate Between Parts From Killed Persons, Corpses By Smell — Ritualist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Differentiate Between Parts From Killed Persons, Corpses By Smell — Ritualist (641 Views)

I Harvest Human Parts From Christian Cemetery In Ogun ― 55-Year-Old Suspect / We Use Human Parts From Cemeteries To Prepare Strong Charms – Native Doctor / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Differentiate Between Parts From Killed Persons, Corpses By Smell — Ritualist by Realsman405(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
By Ola Ajayi

Alfa Hammed Sulaiman, who says he buys human parts for N2,100 to make money rituals for clients, said he can tell the difference between the parts from a person intentionally killed and those from an exhumed corpse by smelling them.

The alfa was, yesterday, paraded by Oyo State Police Command alongside an accomplice, Pastor Tope Akinyele, after they were caught with parts they cut off a corpse buried four days earlier.

They were arrested, earlier in the week, by vigilante men at Ayegun area of Ibadan, with the human parts.

Parading the suspects alongside 13 other suspects for being in possession and buying of human parts at the state Police Command, Eleyele, Ibadan, the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Abiodun Odude, said their arrest led to the arrest of two more suspects by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, of the command.

Confessions

While Alfa Sulaiman told journalists that his clients come to his residence for all kinds of prayers, including money rituals, Pastor Akinyele claimed he is a presiding pastor of Light of God, a white garment church at Oranyan, Ibadan.

According to Sulaiman, “I called one of my suppliers and told him I wanted to buy human parts. We then agreed to go to the graveyard at night. I usually buy a chunk of human flesh for N2,100. I pound it with soap for my customers to bathe with.”

He added that he has many clients, including market men and women.

On how he would distinguish parts of exhumed bodies and those killed intentionally, he explained that when he smelt the parts, he would know if the person was killed or exhumed from a graveyard.

The other suspect, Pastor Akinyele, who also confessed to having taken an active part in the crime, said the insatiable quest to get rich pushed him into the crime.

Police

Meanwhile, the Police Command has vowed to arrest all suspects in connection with the killing of a SARS operative by herdsmen.

The Commander of a team of SARS, ASP Sheu Magu, was reportedly killed by suspected herdsmen as they tried disarming the herdsmen, who were allegedly terrorising residents of Saki.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Abiodun Odude, said the Command had earlier arrested four suspects in connection with the killing, but promised more persons will go in for it.

www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/differentiate-parts-killed-persons-exhumed-corpses-smell-ritualist/

Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: I Differentiate Between Parts From Killed Persons, Corpses By Smell — Ritualist by richeeyo(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
I no get money, but am okay Some people wanna be like me Thank God. Ritual money would always come back to hurt you to the grave
Re: I Differentiate Between Parts From Killed Persons, Corpses By Smell — Ritualist by debolayinka(m): 4:55am On Feb 13, 2018
This became news just because a so-called pastor was involved. If na dem Alfas only, we all know it would be swept under carpets.
Re: I Differentiate Between Parts From Killed Persons, Corpses By Smell — Ritualist by mainkendo: 5:30am On Feb 13, 2018
Chai

(1) (Reply)

Man Recounts His Ordeal With Thugs After Wearing Agbada To A Party. / I Sleep With Only 5 Men Per Day – 25 Year Old Sex Worker / What Would Have Been This Young Man Offence???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.