Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested (74821 Views)

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo / Michael Ibu's Killers Arrested After Visiting His Home As Sympathizers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by zoba88: 2:56am On Jun 23, 2018
22/6/18: MURDER OF ONE ORIADE ADEBISI 22YRS AND HIS GIRLFRIEND JULIAN EKE IMAGA 18yrs BOTH STUDENTS OF OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO IWOYE OGUN STATE

INTRODUCTION: Sequel to the information received on 3/6/2018 That on 28/05/2018 at about 2300hrs, Oriade Adebisi m was driving in his Honda Crostour Car with Reg.No. FST 350 FA together with his girlfriend Julian Eke Imaga F at Oru-Ijebu after paying his friend Akogun a visit. All of a sudden as he was driving towards Oru junction in Ogun State, three armed armed men emerged in a motorcycle and whisked away the said Oriade Adebisi and his friend together with the car to unknown destination.

On the receipt of this complaint , Operatives of the IGP-Intelligence Response Team(IRT) led by DCP ABBA Kyari in collaborations of Oyo state FSars and Ogun state police command swiftly swooped on the hoodlums and two of the principal suspects (Muritala Babatunde M and Taiwo Rasak M) were subsequently arrested. An iPhone X and with etisalat sim and two pairs of canvas shoes belonging to the deceased Oriade Adebisi were recovered from the first suspect(Muritala Babatunde )

Confessions:

MURITALA BABATUNDE M 29 YRS: He hails from Oru Ijebu in Ijebu North Local Government area of Ogun state. That he is a university dropped out and that while he was in the university at Ago iwoye , he was initiated into cultism called confraternity popularly known as AIYE. That he is now the current Number one AIYE Ijebu-North axis and had in his possession two locally made pistols which He and his gang members normally use to perpetrate their nefarious acts. He added that on 28/05/2018 at about 2300hrs, having noticed the Said oriade Adebisi’s movement along Oru-Ijebu junction , whom he had been nursing criminal intents against , he quickly called his gang members (Rasak Taiwo m aka IKU and Sodiq m ) and the said Oriade Adebisi and his girlfriend were kidnapped in his car and taken to the bush along Ijebu-ode Awa/Ibadan expressway where both of them were killed. He confessed further that before Oriade Adebisi was killed , he ordered him to deactivate his password on his iPhone and he took the iPhone and two pairs of shoes from his and thereafter abandoned the car at the expressway having dumped their lifeless bodies in a bush at the back of uncompleted building where they were murdered. He Confessed that the late Victim whom he say was a Yahoo boy was giving money to a Rival cult group and was not giving him money and has not recognized him as the overall Cult leader of that area.

TAIWO RASAK M AGED 18YRS: He hails from Imota in Ikorodu LGA of Lagos state. He confessed that he was initiated into AIYE confraternity in year 2015. That he went to stay with the first suspect Muritala Babatunde at Oru-Ijebu who is the Number One in their confraternity. He added that on 28/05/2018 in the late hour of the night, Babatunde Muritala called him and one Sodiq M (cult member) to meet with him at Oru junction. On their arrival , Babatunde Muritala told them that he wanted to kill Oriade Adebisi who has parted away with his money. He confessed that Muritala then called his girlfriend Seun Yetunde F who had been monitoring the said Oriade’s movement and she brought a bag that contained two guns and a cutlass. That Muritala then gave him one of the guns, handled one and handed over the cutlass to Sodiq while waiting patiently for Oriade to come. Few minutes oriade and his girlfriend arrived in a car. Suddenly , “we
based him down with gun” he said. Muritala took over the steering having ordered the said oriade and the girl to the backseat while himself and Sodiq were at the back seat with them and they drove off the junction. He added that they took them to the bush along the expressway where they were killed with planks and gun.

The decomposing corpses of the
deceased were recovered on 19/6/2018 and deposited at the General Hospital’s morgue Ijebu ode for autopsy. The Victim’s car and their Operational Guns were equally recovered.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/abba-kyari-arrests-cultists-who-killed.html?m=1

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by zoba88: 2:57am On Jun 23, 2018

1 Share

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Olalan(m): 3:08am On Jun 23, 2018
So sad he and his girlfriend paid the ultimate price for living the fast life so quickly. Just hope justice prevails

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by fallout87: 3:22am On Jun 23, 2018
So the victim was a Yahoo boy using his stolen wealth of others to pay bribe to cultist.

Anyone wonder why Nigeria is so corrupt look no further than this. The same people condemning the corrupt politicians are just as corrupt... some even more.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Mutemenot(m): 4:39am On Jun 23, 2018
RIP Nigga, death is a penalty every living must pay. cry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by spinna: 4:44am On Jun 23, 2018
Horrible .. cultism and fraud. Jealousy and cold blooded murder.A shame and a disgrace to our youths. A shame and a disgrace to the Yoruba concept of omoluabi.

This life one must be paranoid and prayerful. Why driving your crosstour as a schoolboy in midnight hour?. Why stop when e no be car and kalashin dem carry? You for drive over them..all that now is had I known. Its the fine girl I pity most.

No it's their parents I pity most. It's only God that can make them to have Peace again after this. I pray he comforts them as only he can.

Every evil jealous eye looking at me and thinking of planning bad for me. God will always destroy and expose you before you can do me any hurt I declare in Jesus name. The sun shall not smite me by day nor the moon by night. My enemies shall never gloat over me in Jesus name. Rather I will see them exposed and destroyed as they plan their evil. AMIN

225 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:48am On Jun 23, 2018
fallout87:
[s]So the victim was a Yahoo boy using his stolen wealth of others to pay bribe to cultist.
[/s]
Anyone wonder why Nigeria is so corrupt look no further than this. The same people condemning the corrupt politicians are just as corrupt... some even more.

Lies bro all i see is envy... I Know a guy in Makurdi who was shot at his Spinal cord by Cultists just because his dressing is always on point. That guy has been on a Wheel chair for 10years now

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:52am On Jun 23, 2018
Well before even opening this thread i knew the kind of cultists that will carry out such an act out of envy. They hate seeing Clean dudes. Africa My Foot

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by spinna: 4:56am On Jun 23, 2018
18 years old you went to live with a no.1 cultist and you took the name iku (death) Now your name will fall on you.

The leader a school dropout. Reminds me of one guy I know in my area. After dropping out of school now in his early forties he is still going for cultist meetings. I'm fact I go dey run now from all known cultists.

Please I beg everyone that is in it to come out and everyone not in to run run run if they come to invite you to join cult. Run o! It's a terrible stain on Destiny. Thank God I escaped it in school though I came very close. Wetin my life for be now

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 5:23am On Jun 23, 2018
they should disband Sars and replace it with this guy team

my mind tells me that he's so disciplined cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:24am On Jun 23, 2018
spinna:
18 years old you went to live with a no.1 cultish and you took the name iku (death) Now your name will fall in you.

The leader a school dropout. Reminds me of one guy I know in my are. After dropping out of school now in His early forties he is still going for cultish meetings. I'm fact I go dey run now from all known cultists.

Please I beg everyone that is in it to come out and everyone not in to run run run if they come to invite you to join cult. Run o! It's a terrible stain on Destiny. Thank God I escaped it in school thought I came very close. Wetin my life for be now

Run from them oh especially these ones on the streets wey no like anybody progress. Them want everyone to stay on the streets 24hours begging for money from those working

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by meezynetwork(m): 5:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Envy is very bad

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by ybalogs(m): 6:13am On Jun 23, 2018
Why always Abba Kyari? Is he the only brilliant and committed police officer in Nigeria? Kudos.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by ybalogs(m): 6:16am On Jun 23, 2018
Cultism and Yahooyahooism does not pay.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by ybalogs(m): 6:20am On Jun 23, 2018
Kill two souls just like that? What's this life turning into? So so sad.

4 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Onyenna(m): 6:23am On Jun 23, 2018
It's a pity!

4 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by SarkinYarki: 6:25am On Jun 23, 2018
The yahooboy also probably ritual killed to to energise his Yahoo game too..this is one full circle of karma that was at work and the young pretty girl was just caught up in the wrong place and wrong time

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by femijay8271(m): 6:28am On Jun 23, 2018
omo olomo....person pikin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Pavore9: 6:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Really sad.

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by itiswellandwell: 7:08am On Jun 23, 2018
Rip to them.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by moscobabs(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2018
No sinner will go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by moscobabs(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2018
The dead and the cultists are guilty to die except the omo onirinkurin that was in the car with that boy that night .

I wonder how undergraduate student got money to buy honda crosstour and what a girl in Diploma class of that age is doing outside at 11pm . That shows their parents had failed.

R.I.P to them sa

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by DONADAMS(m): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2018
you killed someone just like that people get mind sha

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by benswagtt(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2018
Waiting for those anti-sars to wail... Shame on y'all

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Emperorone(m): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2018
benswagtt:
Waiting for those anti-sars to wail... Shame on y'all

Don't mind them

8 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by wildcatter23(m): 10:41am On Jun 23, 2018
The events keep unfolding.

The main issue here is simply envy and premeditated murder and perhaps rape.

So the assailant's girlfriend who had a bag containing the said weapons was monitoring the deceased and his girl.

This is sheer wickedness and heartlessness. There is till more than meets the eye on this issue. Whats the connection between this Yahoo boy and the rival cult group?

The source of wealth of the deceased is questionable but the jealousy and hate leveled on him is unquestionable.

Guys with cash to splash should be careful.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by ruffhandu: 10:41am On Jun 23, 2018
The evil that men do. How humans don't attach any sanctity to another's life and just take it, even brutally. Shakes my head slowly.

Why not just threaten him and possibly extort, why kill?

The girlfriend of the cultist must also die, her job was to trail the victims (monitoring spirit abi human) and also secure armory for the evil men. Please let her pic also be made public.

But wait o. A version of this story yesterday said the cultist came for money when he heard the guy was paid and guy parted with some hundreds of thousands. The cultist came again, after he heard that the money paid was much, and the guy once again parted with millions. Then the cultist used the boy girlfriend to lure him out where he killed him.
No wonder Nkiru Sylvanus was married married many times on the internet, meanwhile she never see any husband marry (abi na wetin, I didn't care to read that long write-up, had better things to do).

4 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Larryallovernig: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2018
Jesus christ!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Born2Breed(f): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2018
This is not about yahoo.
It's about envy, cold blood premeditated murder and robbery.
I'm sure the girl was raped hence the killing.
This boy and his girlfriend did nothing wrong but living their lives before this lazy Nigeria envious devilish minded idiotic devil snuffed out their life for no just cause.
They were not really after making money from him but to kill and destroy.
So sad!

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by GavelSlam: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2018
I thought some people said it was the work of SARS

There has been a campaign against the police which looks sponsored by criminals.

In a society where crime is rife some people are requesting the dilution of the police.

Dummies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2018
Gals need to know d kind of guys dey roll with everything isn't bout money

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Mutemenot(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2018
moscobabs:
The dead and the cultists are guilty to die except the omo onirinkurin that was in the car with that boy that night .

I wonder how undergraduate student got money to buy honda crosstour and what a girl in Diploma class of that age is doing outside at 11pm . That shows their parents had failed.

R.I.P to them sa
As if your parents knows you are here on Nairaland .

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) / First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.