Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Weed Storyyy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Weed Storyyy (551 Views)

Hilarious! Special Shout Out To Aba Weed Lol (photos) / Special Shout Out To Aba Weed...lol (photos) / Funny Result Of Smoking Oshogbo Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weed Storyyy by Theix9: 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Twas a lovely Sunday, but had to do some dirty work somewhere on an island. (I'm still high right now...but at least high enough to know what I'm doing whether it's right or wrong.)

So we took a break (the guy that was directly involved with me will be called "X"wink before X had told a guy to help him get some dope). So during the break X was like "how far" Shey you go dey alright, and I voluntarily and in my sheer stupidity followed him. With no clue that I was going into the realm of holy smokes.

X processed the whole thing and lit it with the dealers lighter. He took about two puffs, I noticed how he inhaled the whole thing, little or no smoke was coming out of his mouth (I beheld the intake into his system)....
He passed it on to me, I took it and took two puffs, drowned it into my system. Felt awesomely good, but I still coughed though. Didn't notice anything going wrong.

Intermission
Before we left for the doping I already told X that I'd done it before and it was dope, made me super active and agile (thinking it's gonna be the same regular thing, i.e to make me active for the stressful work we were doing).
The dealer guy did tell us that it wasn't the normal kinda dope. But then X and I were already way too in the mood to start cross checking, I mean he was already a stoner and I'd done it before so it's nothing new ..... Right?? Wrooonnnnnggggggg!
Then after like 4 more puffs of the extraordinary dope. We were gonna leave to resume work. The gate of the office to where we left to dope wasn't up to 20 meters, like a 45 second walk from where we were.

Image just for post Avatar.

And that's all it took or less, for me to get transferred into the world of the most high. In less than 30 seconds. I'd gone from really exited ('cos I felt like I'd arrived), to extremely prepared to meet my maker!. In 30 seconds.
At that very moment I didn't remember, but as at few hours later, memories started coming back.
Now X is just a doper. Not an expert on the effects and all.

The first wave.
This lasted for about 2 hours, 2 hours of seeing the gates of heaven and hell right in front of me.
Immediately we got to the gate, I light-ed out (can't call it a blackout 'cos you gotta go out out for that to happen). So in this version, I was active, but gone.
X looked at me the moment we got to the gate and immediately I started crying. Yeah crying!. Why?, 'cos I was gonna die, I felt it. I saw it. I said my prayers. (Least I know if I had died that moment I woulda gone to heaven, but I was high AF, think it counts?).
I was crying and praying, X was panicking like a baby, 'cos if anything happens, it's on his head without a doubt. (People saw us go to and fro the place we went to dope).
Didn't know where he got the ginger, he started to improvise, gave me 4 cups of water, I drowned it all, and was still actively panicking, he took me to the back yard, took my clothes off, and straight down under the tap. While this was going on, though I had my issues, I could still clearly see the fear on his face, (like if something happens to me he's solely responsible).
He went to dress up and off went, I was still in my underwear (all wet). We walked down to a super Mart. (On the way to the supermarket, my body was slow..... really really really slow, as in I take a step and I hear "beng", twas that crazy. I could feel my hands slowly waving to the response of my brain, like my brain says do this, and I'm able to see how slowly my body responds to the prompt.)
When we got to the supermarket, we went straight to the fridge that was filled with drinks and stuff (though I clearly remember saying hi to the security guard at the door). Bought 2 plastics of Pepsi. Drowned the 2 almost immediately but it did nothing. Still felt this crazy heat from the inside like this heart is gonna beat and burst any moment from now. Yeah, it was that crazy.

continue @ http://www.theix9.com/2017/12/weedxperience-1.html

(1) (Reply)

Exquisite & Lovely Two Bedroom Flat At Dendeke Street, Akoka, Yaba. Price : 600k / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Westsyde – Kpakujemu Ft. Olamide, Starboyterri, Barry Jhay & Lyt / She Was Raped By Her So Called Therapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.