Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Why Christians Bury The Dead With Caskets.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christians Bury The Dead With Caskets.... (587 Views)

Let The Dead Bury The Dead (What Jesus Actually Meant?) / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / Why Christians Still Battle With Fornication. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christians Bury The Dead With Caskets.... by bintushop: 12:44am On Feb 13, 2018
I havent read Bible for ages. Today someone sent me one as a Val gift. I opened and began to read I notice when Jesus and Lazarus died, they were wrapped with clothes and buried. That's Islam way of buring the dead. Why do christians bury people in caskets/coffins?
Re: Why Christians Bury The Dead With Caskets.... by OnyeOGA(m): 12:50am On Feb 13, 2018
You are really Dumb
grin
Jesus put on garment why did you put on trouser.

2 Likes

Re: Why Christians Bury The Dead With Caskets.... by bloodmoneyspita: 1:54am On Feb 13, 2018
why do people in the east burn their dead except Muslims, are Muslims not from the East?
Re: Why Christians Bury The Dead With Caskets.... by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Op to answer your question, burying the dead with casket isn't peculiar to Christians. It is a personal thing hence you can bury the dead whatever way you choose to. The Bible didn't specify Christians the way to bury the dead.
Re: Why Christians Bury The Dead With Caskets.... by Dnockeror333(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Our Creator is not a god of the dead, He is the God of the living.
Those who are said to be dead, passing through a curtain into another world are alife - yet human do not know but weeps!

Human wastes and traditions made them bury the dead the way they do.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church Rejoins CAN After 5 Years / Spiritual Weapons To Incapacitate Or Destroy Your Enemies. / How To Get Pregnant. Deuteronomy 23:2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.