Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Spiritual Weapons To Incapacitate Or Destroy Your Enemies. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Weapons To Incapacitate Or Destroy Your Enemies. (588 Views)

Spiritual Weapons To Incapacitate Or Destroy Your Enemies. (1) / Spiritual Weapons To Incapacitate Or Destroy Your Enemies. (1) / Spiritual Weapons To Deal With Stubborn Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Weapons To Incapacitate Or Destroy Your Enemies. by Revadebola: 2:55am On Mar 14, 2018
SPIRITUAL WEAPONS TO INCAPACITATE OR DESTROY YOUR ENEMIES.

For the next days, I will be teaching on this topic as MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT to you (Wednesday 21st March is my birthday).

1. Bible confirms that we have enemies. And our enemies are spiritual.
Of course, these spiritual enemies do hire or possess human beings to have physical access in order to attack us.
Ephesians 6:12 (KJV) "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".

2. The Bible also says, we have spiritual weapons to use to fight our enemies. 2nd Corinthian 10:4-6.

3. PRAYER is one of our spiritual weapons . Under the heaven, there is no weapon as potent as prayer. Prayer is more potent than atomic bomb. Whatever God can do, prayer can also achieve it. Because God is the Source of the potency of prayer.
If there is a person who will pray, there is the God who will answer.
The devil fears a praying Christian . He trembles when he sees you pray.
I have heard the confession of demon possessed people, they admit they see fire surround a praying Christian. And thereby they cannot attack you when you are prayerful.
How they quench the fire, is by making you reduce your prayer time, stop praying or you start indulging in sins and disobedience to God.
Prayer paralyzes the power of wicked spirits and their agents.
Your not being prayerful, is the main cause for your frequent spiritual attacks.

When I received the Lord Jesus Christ and got born again, in 1975, we were well taught how to develop a strong personal prayer life. Unlike this present generation of Christians who expect you to write or develop prayer points for them on every problems they have.
I want to challenge you to develop a personal strong prayer life. Stop seeking prayer contractors, do the praying yourself. The way to learn to pray, is to start to pray by yourself.
There is nothing difficult in prayer. Create time for it, discipline yourself to the time and pray. No one was born a prayer warrior. And being prayerful is not a gift. You develop your personal prayer life.
Prayer is power. The more you pray, the more power is released into your life.
You need to grow up in your prayer life. How dare you claim to have been born again for 5 years or more, yet you can't daily pray for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Start to pay the tithe of time of each day to pray. That will be 2 hours, 24 minutes. If you will develop a personal strong prayer life, a zillion demons are too small, to stop the fulfillment of God's destiny for you.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. I rebuke every spirit of prayer less ness from my life.
2. Holy Spirit teach me how to pray.
3. Lord help me to be disciplined to pray.
4. As my BIRTHDAY is 21st March, pray for me to be more prayerful than before.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE " my Facebook page," Charles Adebola Ministries ".

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Jehovah's Witnesses Official Says To Destroy Records Because 'satan's Com / Daddy Freeze Says The Day I Stopped Going To Church Was The Day I Became A Chris / Church Mobile App: Why You Should Consider One For Your Ministry - Churchplus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.