Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) (29554 Views)

Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo / Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Primusinterpares(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The guy settle down select this one
Even with the big skirt , the ukwu still stand inside

Ukwu migwo cool

#in daddy g.o voice* let somebody shout haleluya
Oko... why you dey butu for unusore? #teamurhobo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by mechanics(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
What stops the man from going to the pastor quietly and tells him his mind, must it be done in the Church publicly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Alejoas:
The world has entered the church........the church has entered the world....

I didn't propose nothing to my lady.... I told her I don't date for fun....in this for something serious so if we can convince each other forever together will be a good thing.... We just gonna do it!

Hell no to any pre-wedding picture or on one kneel proposal..... I am real like everyday rising sun.... No need to copy copy!

Do you realize your moniker has "female" attached to it?
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
Reeberry:
In front of congregation in Church? That's so silly of the guy. They should have told him to walk out. Churches shouldn't tolerate that.

What is wrong if he did it in front of the congregation?

When he says "I do" during the wedding, is it not also in front of the congregation?.

You guys are just confused hypocrites
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

What policy? Tell us or shut the fvck up

I don't reply people like you but but for the purpose of clarity. The church policy have it that if you see a woman you want to marry, you go and discuss with the Pastor first. The Pastor will be the one to invite the lady and .............
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by derecho(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Awoo88:
Jesus took koboko and chased people out of the synagogue for turning the place into what it not meant for. Christians are the biggest problem of Christianity
Churchgoers NOT CHRISTIANS sir
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by bigfoot79(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
double0seven:

You should be banned for pretending to be female
see haw tha mumu exposed his shite
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
onyxo76:
they cannot be true redeem members, in redeemed you don't propose to the sister directly, you need to inform your pastor and he will pray along.
the lady hair is not covered either, most sisters cover theirs.
but the pastor that's directing the program is there now. I hope you see it more clearer. he's even hailing them. really the world has entered the church.
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Okwyjesus:

I don't reply people like you but but for the purpose of clarity. The church policy have it that if you see a woman you want to marry, you go and discuss with the Pastor first. The Pastor will be the one to invite the lady and .............
And that's the reason why they should do it in front of church members. if it's a sound church, the presiding pastor should be suspended. the whole drama isn't biblical self .
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

When he says "I do" during the wedding, is it not also in front of the congregation?.

i do in front of the pastor is when they have agreed. also the family members are already there. what of if the lady he proposed to that day reject his proposal, what will the pastor do and the guy proposing?
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by elbulk(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
olayemi85:
This is pure nonsense, the so called lady didn't even pray to seek divine direction. Anyway I am not surprise, church is becoming worldly

And she told you this?
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by elbulk(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
but the pastor that's directing the program is there now. I hope you see it more clearer. he's even hailing them. really the world has entered the church.

Does he have to narrate the processes he's gone through? If there is a process then logically he would've followed it.Stop judging people you don't even know
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
elbulk:

Does he have to narrate the processes he's gone through? If there is a process then logically he would've followed it.Stop judging people you don't even know
which process again. besides is it biblical to propose in the church in front of church members? I really don't understand.
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Reeberry: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Shut up. Wedding is different from proposing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
Reeberry:
Shut up. Wedding is different from proposing.
Stop being dumb.

Both are indirectly the same thing.

The lady can still change her mind and say NO even while on the alter during the wedding, same thing she can do here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Reeberry: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Stop being dumb.

Both are indirectly the same thing.

The lady can still change her mind and say NO even while on the alter during the wedding, same thing she can do here.
No respect in God's presence again these days. Things stūpid people like you do for attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2018
Reeberry:
No respect in God's presence again these days. Things stūpid people like you do for attention.
How did he disrespect God? Because he proposed to his friend in church?

God's will for us is to get married.

The guy didn't take the girl to a hidden place or a restaurant rather he did it in the presence of the Lord. This shows high respect for God.
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

How did he disrespect God? Because he proposed to his friend in church?

God's will for us is to get married.

The guy didn't take the girl to a hidden place or a restaurant rather he did it in the presence of the Lord. This shows high respect for God.
which respect? And if the lady say no what will the guy do?
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by doyinbaby(f): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
Publicity
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by suremanpatriot: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
tobdee:
What if the girl had said no...
Rough play.
Na arrangeeee,see the pastor jubilant as if he is the suitor. There is no way the girl could hav said no.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus / Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.