Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,787 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

If You Rep February 13th Say Hi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Rep February 13th Say Hi (396 Views)

HBD To JUNE 13th CELEBRANTS- ( All June Borns…gather Here & Post Ur Date) / House Of Rep' Married Women Can Now Choose Their Origin From Father Or Husband / See Your Baby Say Hi To You During Your Pregnancy With Our 4D Ultrasound. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Rep February 13th Say Hi by handofGod1(m): 6:07am On Feb 13, 2018
happy birthday to all nairalanders born on this glorious day, may the good Lord that keep us till today bless. us, guide us, protect us, make His light to shine on our ways, cause us to laugh for joy, and make is to fulfil our destiny in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Happy birthday celebration.

Let us pray for this country not to crumble. For he that seek the goodness of Jerusalem will as do good.
Re: If You Rep February 13th Say Hi by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2018
Happy birthday to all the celebrants of today, I wish you all long life and prosperity in Jesus name. None of you will die young and celebration of good things will not cease in your lives.

Enjoy your day and send our cake �

1 Like

Re: If You Rep February 13th Say Hi by spencekat(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2018
Happy birthday to my immediate younger brother.Saint,more exploits from you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Cheated With His Ex And He Blames Me For This / Male Infertility Thoroughly Explained By American Pregnancy Association / delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.