Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

"I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man (44123 Views)

See The N300 Fish That I Bought Today / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by marttol: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by marvin904(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
why am i not surprised undecided undecided
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by KrystosCJ(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Plastic fish for how much kwanu?

Abi fish no dey smell again..
Abi blood no comot when dem dey cut am..
Abi you dey buy fish for the first time..

Plastic mumu..

1 Like

Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by PaulOgrady: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Chinese fish grin grin
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by torvickof1312(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lalasticalla........ foam and plastic chaiiiii

I smell something........

Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by chuks34(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
Fish for the gods
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by hohafrank(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
This look more look Hake.It is not fake fish.That is just the texture.Cook well, it will be okay.
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by talk2percy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ayam not understanding...na from China??
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by chidynks: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin the flat heads are at it again
c'mon get out!!

Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by adisabarber(m): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Which kind lie be dis na?
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
dis is why u need a real woman
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by positivelord: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Even the fish look unhealthy
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Awoo88: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Your stupidity no get description
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by phreakabit(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lies! you gave yourself away as a liar in the last line: "Always buy fresh from the market".
Propaganda by local fishermen or fish farmers.
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Dannjay(m): 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
Fellow Nigerians, there is a new Ponzi scheme now known as minglecoin exploiting gullible minds. they portray themselves as a lending platform witha trading software that trades for you and make 3% daily which is a whopping 90% per month of your initial capital. let me explain something, there is nothing like any trading software, it's pure scam, the old investors are simply paid with new investors money. The most intelligent person on earth is a criminal and until you think like one they will continue to swindle you. They have an account which you pay into and you are credited with your minglecoin. The price of this coin per one is 50k+ and it's value is solely determined by the admin known as the minglecoin director. The only way a coin can have a value is if it has a need it's solving and the last time I checked minglecoin has no need is actually solving. It takes 72hrs for your withdrawal to be processed and many has failed to ask why? why do I pay and am credited with minglecoin instantly but when I want to withdraw it takes 72hrs to process? the answer is simple, 72hrs gives them ample time to check if the system is balanced to pay out or not that's why they keep pushing u buy and lend. The admins has no faces and the bank cannot feign ignorance that they don't know what this account is used for,,,,the account name is nnekings,,,,,,please and please don't loose your hard earned money for this nonsense cox thats the latest scheme to swindle you of your cash........www.minglecoin.com is the site just visit it and see for yourself
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by ikorodureporta: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
When fake human being dey, wetin we no go see fake again cheesy
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by friendlyadvice: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Awoo88:

My papa stupidity no get description
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by manci(m): 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
He maybe among the people that wanna boycott cow meat
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by debolayinka(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Herdsmen just dey look you like:
Shebi You are one of those who want to boycott our cow meat abi, oya dey chop the fish na?
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Vince77(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
How can you not notice something fishy about the fish when you were buying the fish.
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
the blogger is a plastic blogger who posted a plastic story for a plastic audience and expected plastic views ..please the plastic blogger needs to be swallowed by the swallowing snake that swallowed millions at the jamb office
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Awoo88: 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Mr and my papa stupidity no get description
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by maasoap(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
Checked86:
big lie! no one in his right senses will take his time to build plastic fish. how much is fish that one would take that trouble. come on.
You should have Googled it first.
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by linearity: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
Checked86:
big lie! no one in his right senses will take his time to build plastic fish. how much is fish that one would take that trouble. come on.

Dem dey do plastic egg that cost less than a fish per unit.
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by metroid(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
Why is it only Nigerians that discover these fake food items? grin
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by dust144(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Come join it with my plastic rice and tomatoes. Chai.
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Checked86: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
linearity:

because google contents are written by God. as if you do not know that this topic and the comments here are already part of google

1 Like

Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by saintade01(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
kinibigdeal:
Is not a plastic fish, any fish that has expired in the ice safe will not cook. Is an expired fish that has used up to a year in the ice. No longer good for human consumption

Please how do one know fishes that has expired in the ice, is by the look or touch.?
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Checked86: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
linearity:

and sell as eggs or display as an art?
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by kinibigdeal(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
saintade01:

Please how do one know fishes that has expired in the ice, is by the look or touch.?

It is difficult to know by mere eyes especially when the fish is frozen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian States With Fastest-Rising Food Prices In 2024 (Full List) / How To Make Soft Chin-chin / Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.