Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,571 members, 7,958,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

"I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man (44450 Views)

See The N300 Fish That I Bought Today / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by symbianDON(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
haaaaaiiiiii!! this country sef haff tire me....only in Nigeria: rats pursue president comot from office, snake swallow a whole N36m, prisoners chop food of N14k per day while civil servants collect salary of N18k per month......now we have to be chopping plastic fish again!

Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by friendlyadvice: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Awoo88:
my papa and my mama stupidity no get description
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by linearity: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Checked86:
and sell as eggs or display as an art?

Yes to sell, go to google or YouTube and type ‘plastic egg’....there are fake eggs out there and there are instruction videos on YouTube on how to know the fakes from the real ones.
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by linearity: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Checked86:
because google contents are written by God. as if you do not know that this topic and the comments here are already part of google

I guess you must be replying to someone else.

May I add to your topic; google contents contain opinions as you have indicated, there are also scientific contents; I doubt someone using google to research a topic will pick opinions over scientific contents.

1 Like

Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by phaphyz05(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
The news itself is a plastic news embarassed
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Pylony(m): 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin

*: Made in Chinese Rubber Rice

**: Snake that can swallow 36MILLION NAIRA (oya CBN make una upgrade una own JuJu oo).

***: Fish made from Form and Plastic bones.

WATCH OUT, NEXT WEIRD NAIJA LOADING.... grin grin grin
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by victorioushands: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin the flat heads are at it again

And your useless sons and daughters at the boarders willingly allowed them in. I guess one can buy your entire generations with plastic fish money.
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by friendlyadvice: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
victorioushands:

And your useless sons and daughters at the boarders willingly allowed them in. I guess one can buy your entire generations with plastic fish money.
ode as if you no go chop am too
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Bros why didn't you throw a piece into the fire directly and let's see if it will melt to show that the fish is truly plastic.
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Awoo88: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:
My papa, mama and me and everybody for our family get stupidly wen no get equal
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by friendlyadvice: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Awoo88:
my papa outside children and my mama ashawo customers get stupidity wey no get equal
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by PStacks(m): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPc2sTSt41U

nawa oo. What is the world turning into?

when I 1st saw the story I never believed it till I saw this video.

quote author=HeWrites post=65021616]A Nigerian Man Muhammad Salame @mas611 has just taken to twitter to cry out after he bought a Fake fish which refused to boil after many hours of cooking.

He tweeted;
Bought a frozen fish but it’s been cooking forever and still not ready… Just then realised it’s a fake fish
The bone is plastic and the flesh is form….
Lesson: Always buy fresh from local market

See some reactions below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/man-cries-out-after-buying-plastic-fake-fish-that-refused-to-cook.html

[/quote]
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Awoo88: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:
My papa stupidity plus my ASHAWO mother with all my mad relative no go let me get sense
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by StreetKingEnt: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
So many fake foods in China...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgSIH8uuV8
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by friendlyadvice: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Awoo88:
the bread sellers wey
My abok! Papa dey f*ck and the all the abok!s wey dey f*ck my mama for N10 na e dey make me dey craze
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Awoo88: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:
the bread sellers wey
My abok! Papa dey f*ck and the all the abok!s wey dey f*ck my mama for N10 na e dey make me dey craz
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by friendlyadvice: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Awoo88:
na my ret@rded mallo papa wey my c*nt mama no fit identify na e dey make me no wan get sense

I can see you are tired. Next time you go look name before you tackle person
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by DedeNkem: 12:37am On Feb 14, 2018
Why didn't he notice it when he was cutting it?
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Awoo88: 6:00am On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

na my ret@rded mallo papa wey my c*nt mama no fit identify na e dey make me no wan get sense
You can see I am are tired. Next time I go try buy sense come look name before I tackle person
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by friendlyadvice: 8:24am On Feb 14, 2018
Awoo88:
eyah no vex say I dey thief your post i am very uncreative because my mallo papa pass e dimwittedness to me
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Awoo88: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:
eyah no vex say I dey thief your post i am very uncreative because my mallo papa pass e dimwittedness to me
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by friendlyadvice: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2018
Awoo88:
the bread sellers wey
My abok! Papa dey f*ck and the all the abok!s wey dey f*ck my mama for N10 na e dey make me dey craze
When you are ready to continue the war you started please let me know loser
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Awoo88: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

the bread sellers wey
When I am ready to continue the war I started please I will let you know loser
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by friendlyadvice: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2018
Awoo88:
the bread sellers wey
When you are ready to continue the war you started please let me know loser
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Awoo88: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

the bread sellers wey
When I am ready to continue the war I started as a loser, please I will let you know
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by zeeyy(f): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
undecidedthe fish looks real though

1 Like

Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by Boxer007(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
zeeyy:
undecidedthe fish looks real though

how much please?
Re: "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man by KFeeders(f): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Watch well before you buy, next time

Checkout our original jimbo ori natural products for smooth skin of your newborns, babies, young children & adults. Also available for wholesalers.

One of our products is jimbo ori black soap which exfoliate the skin (open the pores of the skin & remove dead cells to give room for new cells for natural glow of the skin).

Check my signature for enquiries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend / Incredibly Cheap Groceries From Raobiis Stores / See Variety Of Nigerian Soups. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.