Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

LAWYER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / LAWYER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (541 Views)

Anambra Lawyer Slumps, Dies In Court Room During Trial / Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAWYER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by happy200(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2018
I'm surpose to consult a lawyer but please i dont have money now hence i'm begging lawyers on this forum to please help me. I have a case but i need proper guild i 'll be going to face the case any time soon.
Re: LAWYER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by happy200(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2018
Iam a legal migrant with my valid work permit expiry date may 2020, i still have the copy with me but i was arrested by their immigration officials they took my passport and charge me illegal immigrant, i was detained for 5 months and released i want to claim damage for detaining me unlawfully, or seek out of court settlement through Nigerian High Commision in that country what is/are your (lawyers)'s advice here?.
Re: LAWYER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by cosby02(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2018
Who are they?
Spell out your facts well.
Re: LAWYER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Patented: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2018
which country did this happen?
what you need is a lawyer from that country
Re: LAWYER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by happy200(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2018
Patented:
which country did this happen?
what you need is a lawyer from that country
my point is am i going to win this case? which advice do you have for me or we can communicate via email or facebook please i'm stranded now i 've lost everything when i came out.
Re: LAWYER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by happy200(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2018
cosby02:
Who are they?
Spell out your facts well.
In what area u can ask me any question cos i dont know how else i can spell out my facts. if u want we can communicate via facebook or email. after my arrest i was taken to police station i know the station and the date, 7 days after i was taken to prison i didn't appear in any court.
Re: LAWYER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Patented: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2018
For a lawyer to give you advise or determine whether you have a strong case, he/she needs to know the provisions of the immigration laws of the country you are in. So if you specify the country then you have a better chance of getting someone who can advise. 2ndly a lawyer in that country is likely to be more knowledgeable about the laws of that country. You get my drift?
happy200:
my point is am i going to win this case? which advice do you have for me or we can communicate via email or facebook please i'm stranded now i 've lost everything when i came out.
Re: LAWYER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by happy200(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2018
Patented:
For a lawyer to give you advise or determine whether you have a strong case, he/she needs to know the provisions of the immigration laws of the country you are in. So if you specify the country then you have a better chance of getting someone who can advise. 2ndly a lawyer in that country is likely to be more knowledgeable about the laws of that country. You get my drift?
Ok i get you. It's South Africa
Re: LAWYER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by happy200(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2018
Patented:
hello
Re: LAWYER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by cosby02(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2018
This guy isnt serious yet
Re: LAWYER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by happy200(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2018
cosby02:
This guy isnt serious yet
How sir?, i was expecting questions from you. I said i have permit, i'm a legal migrant but i was sent to prison unlawfully my passport taken in South Africa i have copy of my permit now, the permit is valid till 2020. I wasn't taken to any court. My questions: do i hv a strong case here, where is the best place to make claims in court or out of court. (Nigerian High Commision)? I know all the dates, the police station and the prison, i was charged with ''Ilegal immigrant''. I was expecting some questions after that you tell me if i have case or not but no one is doing that, why will i come here to seek advice if i know what to do?.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Bustom Homes And Properties Ltd. / What To Do To Stop Disrespect From Your Your Coworker In The Office! / Student Set To Drop Out From School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.