Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Purpose Discovery Made Easy... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Purpose Discovery Made Easy... (324 Views)

A Short Story On Self Love And Self Discovery / Alice Sexual Discovery In A Wonderful World / Last Minute Theme Discovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purpose Discovery Made Easy... by Princephelar(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2018
I've heard people talk about purpose in life and most times it seems difficult to know your purpose, some preachers make it sound like you have to pray and fast for long or so (I'm in support of prayer o, I'm a Christian and I pray, so don't get it twisted). But then what's the fate of those who doesn't even believe in God to start with? And the bible makes us believe that God's got plan for everybody at least the fact that he makes rain fall on both the good and bad people is a prove, or why will you keep what is of no use to you?
Then it struck me that, sometimes we don't need to "discover" purpose (pls note the quote), even if you don't know your purpose, look around you and meet a need, keep up the activities of meeting need and someday, purpose will "discover" you.
There are a lot of examples in the Bible

Moses was just busy with being a Shepard and one day, purpose discovered him.

Ruth the "mother" of Jesus was just busy with being Naomi's companion and purpose discovered her.

David was just very busy with being a Shepard too, and purpose discovered him.

Elisha was also busy with being a Shepard, then purpose discovered him.

Gideon never asked to be Israel's deliverer, but he was busy with food production in time of terrible famine, one day purpose found him.
Too many to count, even in a movie I love so much "The Legend of The Seeker" Richard Cypher was just busy with community service, he just finished constructing a bridge for his community the day he met Kahlan (his purpose partner/helper).
So I've got this to say, you don't know your purpose yet? Start meeting need(s) around you.
Another misconception about purpose is that you need to believe in God before you can fulfil your purpose, not necessarily but the fact rather is You Need God to fulfil your purpose. Several atheists who are scientists have discovered things that brought millions of souls to believe in God, now that's their purpose for been created, they fulfilled purpose even without been aware of it, they thought they are fighting God in their discoveries, but on the other hand, they never knew they were working towards God's plan.

Have a great week ahead.

©PRINCEPHELAR 2018

Courtesy: www.princephelar.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Day / Can I Publish My Book On Amazon And Also Publish Traditionally / What A Man Never Did.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.