Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany (7136 Views)

Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja / Celebrities At ‘Black Panther’ Premiere In Lagos / Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
AnanseK:
Yes, Balewa the first and only Prime Minister of Nigeria, murdered in cold blood by the tribalist cowards led by Chukwuma Nzeagwu and Emmanuel ifeajuna in their ethnic cleansing massacre of january 1966. Nigeria has never known peace since then.
sharap u wat do u call ethnic cleansing...go and read ur history books or watch real story of Nigeria....i don't yy u guys try to misrepresent tins...afta d coup of 66 Nigeria could have turn tins around...
Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by Cargo36: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thunder fire those that killed this man

1 Like

Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by Bakrabas: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
apcmustwin:

Tafawa Balewa. ... One of the best mind Nigeria ever produce. God punish those who out of greed and selfishness cut short ur life thereby plunging us to the abyss of hatred, tribalism, nepotism, distrust etc

Yes... Chukwuma "kaduna", Nzeogwu
Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by gentleibraheem(m): 12:01am On Feb 14, 2018
The golden voice of afriqiyya. His murder remains the reason this country is still disunited

1 Like

Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by emmycoA: 2:14am On Feb 14, 2018
nice
Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by FriendNG: 3:05am On Feb 14, 2018
farouk0403:
They will always have some negative things to say

They can keep nagging but wont knack us down.

Account dinka yadawo kenan
Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by farouk0403(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2018
FriendNG:

Account dinka yadawo kenan

wallhi mutumina, ya kwana biyu. ya aiki kuma
Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by FriendNG: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
farouk0403:

wallhi mutumina, ya kwana biyu. ya aiki kuma

Aiki saiku. Muharyanzu yarane, karatu mukeyi. Alhamdulillah
Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by farouk0403(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
FriendNG:

Aiki saiku. Muharyanzu yarane, karatu mukeyi. Alhamdulillah

Allah bamu sa'a, kuma Allah yasa a yi a sa'a
Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by FriendNG: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
farouk0403:

Allah bamu sa'a, kuma Allah yasa a yi a sa'a

Ameen
Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by patwilly(m): 2:13am On Feb 15, 2018
EazyMoh:

You can get original copy from Zamani Bookshop in Kano or Karina states. I can mail you a copy if you aren't in northern Nigeria.
Pls do.
Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by Augiiee(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
hehehehehe

Germany, your woes will be many. keep romancing with the devil and her associates just to come across as liberal and tolerant .

Tafawa was a slave merchant
None of your fore-fathers attain this man's greatness, nor will you ever reach the status he attained #EthnocentricBigot

1 Like

Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by patwilly(m): 12:44am On Feb 27, 2018
EazyMoh:

You can get original copy from Zamani Bookshop in Kano or Karina states. I can mail you a copy if you aren't in northern Nigeria.
Hey bro. Still haven't gotten your mail.
Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by patwilly(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2019
EazyMoh:

We never got round to finishing this discussion bro. Were you asking me to pay for the book?
Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by EazyMoh(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
patwilly:

We never got round to finishing this discussion bro. Were you asking me to pay for the book?
I honestly can't remember. I could get it as a gift for you when next am in the north.
Can you remind me which books you liked?
Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by patwilly(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2019
EazyMoh:

I honestly can't remember. I could get it as a gift for you when next am in the north.
Can you remind me which books you liked?
Sorry I'm just seeing this @EazyMoh. The book I'm talking about is Shehu Umar by Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. Thanks.
Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by EazyMoh(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2019
patwilly:

Sorry I'm just seeing this @EazyMoh. The book I'm talking about is Shehu Umar by Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. Thanks.
Your book is here I Lag, how do you get it?
Barka da Sallah.

Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by patwilly(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
EazyMoh:

Your book is here I Lag, how do you get it?
Barka da Sallah.
I'm just seeing this Oga Eazy. Do we exchange numbers? I live on the mainland. Ebute metta precisely.
Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by EazyMoh(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
patwilly:

I'm just seeing this Oga Eazy. Do we exchange numbers? I live on the mainland. Ebute metta precisely.
Ok email me.
Email received
Pls modify. Thanks.
Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by patwilly(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
EazyMoh:

Ok email me
Sent you a mail.
Done
Re: ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany by EazyMoh(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
patwilly:

Sent you a mail.
Pls edit out my email thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Series / Why Hasn't Gulder Ultimate Search Been Hosted In The North? / "Royal Dragon" Latest Nigeria Dragon Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.