Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

'I Became Born Again, But My Husband Wants The Old Me Back' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Became Born Again, But My Husband Wants The Old Me Back' (985 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Became Born Again, But My Husband Wants The Old Me Back' by laidelaitan(f): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Repost from @goldmynetv @TopRankRepost #TopRankRepost My name is Peace, and I must confess that right now I’m turn between love for my husband and love for my God.

I have been married for only three years and already I’m scared my marriage might not last except I make some compromises.

_

I dated Ebere for three years before we finally took the marriage step. Our courtship was beautiful and amazing, well, if you love the things of the world.

But a year after our marriage, I met the Lord and I gave my life to him, I took a conscious decision to forsake all the old ways. The ceaseless parties, the unholy dressing, the alcohol and more.

_

I got this unexplainable peace immediately I parted ways with those things, but also got a different husband! My husband changed totally, he does not like the new me… The way I dress, the constant church services and my decision not to party with him anymore.

I still dress smartly just not like I used to… He complains that my new faith has even affected our sexual life, according to him, I stopped all the thrills for the conventional. The truth is, I now find some sexual acts unholy and I discussed with him.

Full story on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/02/13/i-became-born-husband-wants-old-back/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise, Adakintroy, Mynd44, BruncleZuma, Tamarapretty

Re: 'I Became Born Again, But My Husband Wants The Old Me Back' by LadySarah: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Being born again doesnt shouldnt stop you from enjoying your husband ,marriage and your duties.If there are some tinz which makes you uncomfortable then discuss it with him because he is still your head and neglecting your duties to him is sin too.
pls can I knw which sexual move is unholy,who told you it is unholy and why you are convinced it is unholy?
If your change is genuine,you have to also make efforts to convert your husband.not by nagging but through prayers,your comitment to him,your new lifestyle and lastly,the satisfaction that radiates from within a believer.

1 Like

Re: 'I Became Born Again, But My Husband Wants The Old Me Back' by ponti93(m): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
U ar in 4 two tinz... A divorce or a cheating husband... If u check it u wuld realize that ur husband wuldnt hav married u if u were born again from d beginning becos ur ways wuldnt allign..
Re: 'I Became Born Again, But My Husband Wants The Old Me Back' by Martinez19(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Please Ma, stay away from embracing religion, it's all ridiculous garbage. Don't embrace falsehood.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Joyful Party Environment For Your Kids / This Is How To Make Delicious Plantain Chips / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.