Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court (68156 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by HonNL: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
A mother of three, Olamide Lawal, on Friday pleaded with a Grade ‘A’ Customary Court in Mapo, Ibadan, to grant her divorce on grounds that her husband, Saheed Lawal, engages her with too much sex.

In her petition, Mrs Lawal, who lives in Ibadan, also accused her husband of being a drunk.

”Lawal and I have been married for 14 years now. He is an unrepentant drunk who has no human kindness in him.

”He devotes his time to beer consumption, beating and forcing me to have sex with him. He does not provide for my children.

”I cannot stand him anymore,” she said.

She further pleaded with the court to restrain her husband from calling her mobile phone or visiting her apartment.

Mr Lawal, however, prayed the court to pacify his wife to remain with him.

”I am remorseful and turned my life around. I have stopped drinking alcohol. I am ready to start giving the children feeding money,” Mr Lawal, a fashion designer, said.

S.M. Akintayo, the president of the court, who adjourned the matter until March 1 for judgment, advised the couple to maintain peace.

SOURCE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Totilopussylick(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
To satisfy woman for this life is very hard

266 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by socialmediaman: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
”He devotes his time to beer consumption, beating and forcing me to have sex with him. He does not provide for my children.

Mr Lawal, however, prayed the court to pacify his wife to remain with him.

Fashion designer but doesn’t feed his children. Only alcohol, violence and sex. Very irresponsible.

193 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by dre11(m): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
The woman is more confused than Buhari

If he can do..... You complain
If he can't do.... You will still complain

Mtcheww

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Imagine oh. the kind man that 40 seconds woman is looking for.

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Anigreat: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
shocked

This life truly no balance at all

while some divorce their husbands because of poor sex performance, someone is divorcing the husband because of too much sex.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Bola146(f): 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nitori Olorun grin grin grin na Colorado dey work in him cheesy

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Curious346: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kai..

before you advice her, but PLEASE REMEBER WE ARE TALKING OF A JOBLESS MAN HERE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by salbis(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
While some dey starve, some don over bellefull. Dis life no balance at all.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Une7(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sumtin wey pple dey find

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Mitsurugi(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
The Customary Court is the place for weird cases. I remember a man that sued his wife at the one at Old Ojo for refusing to serve him 4 wraps of fufu and three pieces of meat per meal 3x daily. His reason being he set up the food business for her ab initio grin

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by suffering: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is another Cyriacus production. The man is likely unemployed so pours all his frustration between her thighs. I've seen many of such situations. Since he can't provide for the children then she should move out. I thought he had money so I'll recommend the option of an extra wife.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Olam09(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Can you elaborate further ma'am??

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Dshocker(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Complainant!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by abobote: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
For the man to say he is remorseful, means the woman was right. People hardly change, so I don't expect him to keep to his words especially where he admitted that he will start giving the children feeding money. The court should do the needful for the sanity of that woman, so I stan

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by franchasng: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
lol
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Phock2sweet: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
You get small priii.ikf go complain...you get big preiiik them go complain. You Sabi fvvk Dem go complain you no Sabi fvvk them go still complain.

Can we ever satisfy women?

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by JackWolfskin: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Some have food but cannot eat.

Some can eat but have no food.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Timoleon(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
JackWolfskin:
Some have food but cannot eat.

True story!

This life no balance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by notmyrealmonika: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
The actual problem is not too much sex but the husband's negligence of duty. Most women are happy making love with their husbands if he makes them happy in his responsibilities. But when the only duty a man think he should be offering is copulation, then it becomes too much because it doesn't measure up to his primary responsibility.
May God help every wives suffering from their husbands' negligence. Amen.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by MrJames007: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hahahawahala
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by tutudesz: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kill You with Sex!!

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by osuofia2(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
NO WHERE IN THE REPORT THE WOMAN COMPLAINED OF TOO MUCH SEX.. OP CHANGE THE TITLE

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by HUSTLER001: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lol! To be honest,you won't die.Just enjoy it while it last.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by airsaylongcome: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bola146:
Nitori Olorun grin grin grin na Colorado dey work in him cheesy

More like Colorizona with TMDL
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by kerry57: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
I can't really explain how best to please the woman folks. U sexually perform na problem, u under perform na problem and u come over perform na still problem for them with the accompanied insults. Abeg the women and girls in this forum, what do u people really want from us? Answers please.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is hilarious tho..abeg take it easy on that woman..
Stubborn men no dey hear now oo.. grin grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by salesbloo: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by AntiChristian: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
hmm!

Leave the sex matter!

He will change as promised!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Olas121: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
This life ehnnnnnnn

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.