Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,809 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Most Profitable Niche To Build Your E-commerce On - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Most Profitable Niche To Build Your E-commerce On (274 Views)

140 Profitable Niche Ideas For Blogs And Youtube / Get This Powerful Guide To Help You Find The Perfect And Profitable Niche Market / Africa’s Banking Market Second Most Profitable, Fastest Growing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Profitable Niche To Build Your E-commerce On by GoldmindswebINC(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Your dream of sitting on the beach and running a successful e-commerce business starts with choosing the right niche and validating your business plan.

I’m dreaming. Are you?
Ecommerce has proven to be the best channel for selling niche products, today there are so many hip products nobody had heard of before and they’re an awesome way to start e-Commerce business with differentiation in mind. So, if you’re considering starting e-commerce (like most people do), the first step is to research and decide what niche to attack. You need to choose a sustainable brand in other to stand out in today’s competitive e-commerce world.

......but as you start never overlook this.
Buy it for life (BIFL)
People are now more conscious when buying – Buying for life is the opposite of buying cheap and poorly made products. In Nigeria today people are tired of buying low-quality stuff and prefer to pay more for a better-made item that will last as long as they need it.
Selling products that last longer not only increase profitability of your niche but also help establish your brand.

Here are Examples of niche products that are making great sales.

Beard oil
Sound strange. Right?
Who knew men were so into pampering? The rise of the beard-gangs and lumberjacks have forced so many never-seen-before cosmetic products and accessories online.
In targeting your niche it's more advisable to move with trends. so many e-commerce stores specializes in selling a particular brand of beard oils, they are just professionals who overlooked other brand and yet their customer base is big and growing since facial hair is not a taboo in the office any more

Fandom items( Smart backpacks, mugs and T-shirts, etc.)

Fan wearables are always cool and lucrative. Targeting music fans, sports, and movie lovers are so strong and so well-established niche markets that you can built wealth from.

Smart backpacks
This niche is great because you can take it in several directions. Your backpack/bag store can be focused on travel, school, or fashion, allowing you to offer great variety to your customers.

Finally...How do i start?

E-commerce gives every forward-thinking entrepreneur an endless opportunities to reach potential customers and educate them about a new product.
Actually, it might be even easier than you think setting up your own e-commerce store and cater to a more specific target customer group online – you have better chances to start now because here I'm offering you the help of creating and hosting the website for you at low cost.
So, Take my advice, become E-commerce store owner — there are no more excuses. If you’re putting off having your own store now and relying on your brick and mortar location, you’re hurting your bank account. It’s time to get started!

Call: or Whatsapp: 08147714099

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Cash Everyday By Selling Cheap Data & Airtime For All Networks!! / Brand Your Business Or Startup Now! / How Can I Get Customer Reviews For My Ecommerce Store?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.