Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo (28024 Views)

Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo / Shatta Wale Cries As He Dedicates His Award To His Dad / Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by anibirelawal(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
JON01:
Nigga wanted to wait till the end of the year but the matter strong grin

Nigga no want die!grin

3 Likes

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lol nobody wan die but they wan go heaven

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
one by one...after ebony na u

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by bionixs: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
i support him ... gather boys go burn that house of deceit
sit at home supporter. If he gets himself into trouble burning the said church, e no concern you.,you dey your mama house na? who comes for you

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by WONDERS001(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nigga must be privy to new info that's making him jettison his December deadline so soon

He's not privy to anything.
He just realized that his earlier threat doesn't hold water.
Besides, fear don almost kill d nigga.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by ewebiodun: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
The guy dey fear, shebi him dey make mouth d other day for social media even dey slap dancer.

Guy noh even get mind grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by MAJORBANKZ(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
if he'd have a mightier power than that of the pastor why rant. Just go to your shrine and pray to ur GOD for protection. And for my guys them that are broke like me but wanna double up their hustle 6K8SQLB bet9ja is the code happy valentine to all nairalanders
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by NaijaYahooBoy: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Who did this to Africa? cry

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by lion042(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
i support him ... gather boys go burn that house of deceit

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by mamaya24(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hahahaha sometin should be done abt dis Asap pls
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by Alariiwo: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thought this same guy said he has gun, threatening Wizkid and other Nigerian artistes.

Why is he crying out na? Let him face the danger like a man and if he ends up dead, sorry is his case.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by talk2percy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
These dubious men that calls themselves men of God can go to any length to prove their devilish point. I like what the guy did, he should strike him first. After all the bible said Xt came to give us life in abundance buh these G-guys pretending to be pastors are only giving death

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by Iamoriginalben(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Oga better change ur lifestyle if need be and don't Sit there and be feeling and crying of being threatened...
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by mckazzy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
That first commentator was a troll. He has been wishing him in advance if it eventually happened.

Bros dey fear, him no wan die dis year. You shall not die young Shatta Wale, and so do I and my loved ones.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by Kokaine(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
come to al islam.
you will be told the truth about this hayat al dunya.

indeed, no man is guaranteed tomorrow. the matters of life and death are of the unseen. (al ghaib) and none but Allah knows them.

no body has the power to take a soul before its appointed term. Allah has created the universe and all that is in it, and has ordained all matters in due measurement. al qadar (destiny) has been determined already so much so that the exact number of foot steps we will take on this earth surface is known by ALLAH alone.

if it happens that a pastor says something and it came to pass, then be aware that a company of the jinns use to steal a hearing from the heavens and shaitan uses these tactics to deceive mankind. death cannot be caused, seen, nor averted except by the leave of ALLAH alone.

even the pastor will die. and when the term comes, nothing can extend it even a second beyond. so the issue is not when you will die because nobody is guaranteed the next second, the issue should be: in what state will your soul depart.

a known hadith of the rasul (pbuh) states "kun fi duniya ka anaka ghareeb ao abiru sabeel"

that means : stay in this world as if you are a stranger or a traveller looking for his way.

it goes further "if you see the morning, do not expect to see the evening. and if you see the evening, do not assume that you will get to the morning"

al maot (death) will eventually catch up with everyone of us whether we raised castles and live atop or not. we all stand an equal chance of getting to tomorrow or not. no matter what it is made to seem by shaitan, nothing holds us longer in this dunya than ALLAH determines.

come to islam. come to truth!
a muslim will not fear this thing the pastor said. rather he will say "ya Allah, please accept my soul at a time i am most pleasing to You, Ya ALLAH! grant me the good end.

Allah did not appoint any man on earth to measure and tell about other peoples time. so pay no attention to ashaitan.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by ifyalways(f): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Boys abre. cheesy

Massa Shatta is scared now? Yoo mati

3 Likes

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by LZAA: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mandynews:
Dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale has said he will not sit aloof and wait for a Pastor to visit a shrine to kill him just because he wants to prove a point that he has the power to make and unmake.

According to him, if the Pastor who predicted his death thinks he is a man of God, he should meet him so he proves to him that he is also anointed by the Holy Ghost and that the Pastor is a thief and not a man of God.

Shatta Wale who made this call in a Facebook Live stream video made a clarion call on the President of Ghana to draw his attention to the fact that his life has been threatened by a Pastor.
He said “Mr. President I’m being threatened, my life is at stake and I can’t wait for a Pastor to go to a shrine to come and prove a point. I want to prove a point about who God is. You see this Pastor, if you have power come and look for me otherwise I will come and show you power mightier than your church, mightier than your car, mightier than your house, mightier than your entire family and generation. Pastor you stepped on a wrong tail. I won’t even call you a Pastor, I will call you a thief and a murderer. You people killed Ebony.”.

He used the opportunity to call on Religious leaders to rise up against all fake Pastors and Prophets in the country.

Shatta Wale called on Ghana Police to investigate the Pastor in the coming days or he will strike with members of his empire to burn down the Pastor’s Church because he feels his life is been threatened.

More via http://mandynews.com/2018/02/13/my-life-is-in-danger-shatta-wale-cries-out-to-president-akuffo-addo/
so is no more wizkid and naija again,is now pastor shey undecided
the thunder that wee fire u ia watching juve v spurs

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by oglalasioux(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
These pastors will go to any length to claim God talks to them. This is criminality and murder. The primary responsibility of governments all over the world is preservation of lives and property of citizens.

These so called prophets or men of god/gods should be stopped. They are more dangerous than people who wield guns to steal.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by Charly68: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
If you say the man of God is fake,then why making noise about his prophesy ? You better start prayer & intensive fasting to avert calamity.. The other girl that died was warned ahead of time..when God releases such a secret he expects you to repent and not to start calling names
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by Nukilia: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is a welcomed development! If this is the way missionaries were threatening everyone with death, nobody will stay with Christianity. No room for occultic pastors! God bless shatta movement
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by Nukilia: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Charly68:
If

[s]
you say the man of God is fake,then why making noise about his prophesy ? You better start prayer & intensive fasting to avert calamity.. The other girl that died was warned ahead of time..when God releases such a secret he expects you to repent and not to start calling na[/s]mes

Christianity is not a religion of threats! We are not killers. Shame in all the supporters of the occultic pastors whose fathers are herbalists!
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by Nukilia: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
oglalasioux:
These pastors will go to any length to claim God talks to them. This is criminality and murder. The primary responsibility of governments all over the world is preservation of lives and property of citizens.

These so called prophets or men of god/gods should be stopped. They are more dangerous than people who wield guns to steal.

You are correct! They'll waste the guy with voodoo just to prove a point

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by Nukilia: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kokaine:
come to al islam.
you will be told the truth about this hayat al d

The world is still grabbling with the crisis Allah and his foot soldiers are causing around the world!
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by hidhrhis(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
this guy don dey fear oooo
shebi na u wan fight wizkid dey only predict wen u are going to die u don dey call president
mtcheew

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
sharrraaappp!!! So after making mouth, Now He dei fear
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by Kokaine(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nukilia:

The world is still grabbling with the crisis Allah and his foot soldiers are causing around the world!
i have read what you wrote. thank you.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by nwakaibeya1: 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Almost Everyone claims to know Jesus Christ but 99.5% of people, those who claim to know Jesus Christ don't know real JESUS CHRIST at all and this is authority of heaven of God of justice speaking and we are throwing this unbelievable truth to the whole world and especially those who claim to have power from Jesus Christ .we said to the whole world and Those who feel threatened about this unbelievable truth are free to ask Jesus Christ and you are also free to confront us spiritually and discredit this revelation if it's not true but because this is true and the greatest news no one will spread this news but if it's fake you will find it on all front page new media's? Time has come for human beings to know the difference and real truth about real Jesus Christ.We are still asking Where are the seers of this generation?Don't they have eyes anymore and why not defend your Jesus Christ and discredit this unbelievable revelation and truth#You thier followers must be told that All that glitters ain't gold . Mathew 13,13-14 we speak and authorise human beings to investigate us by all means possible on earth&beyond .Those using the name of Jesuschrist to make merchandise of their bellies and Deceits must be unveiled and that time is now and don't forget as we always say Power talks and not empty critics and this is particularly addressing those who are so called powerful and claim to hear and prophesy from JESUSCHRIST. Mathew 13,13-17

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by OyinO: 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
No pastor or man of any imperial god has the power to take another human being's life by proclamation or declaration. They may hire assassins or cultists to do the dirty job but not by prophesying death. Let them first declare and kill all Boko Haram members bombing, slaughtering and sending them to IDP Camps and come and declare someone dead. Let them proclaim and kill all the marauding and rampaging herdsmen and terrorists before trying to exercise same on innocent citizens, so we may know they're truly powerful and sent by colonial god. Fake conmen!!!
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by delishpot: 12:10am On Feb 14, 2018
Interesting drama
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:55am On Feb 14, 2018
shatta I thought you said you gonna wait till the end of the year. Why shiver?
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by Sunny4increase: 4:12am On Feb 14, 2018
You don't fight spiritual things with physical means. Consult Jesus and be free!
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo by room089: 5:53am On Feb 14, 2018
Stupid rantings of an excessive igbo smoker!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl / Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.