Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,516 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Save My Baby urgently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save My Baby urgently (544 Views)

Please Help Save My Marriage / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save My Baby urgently by Graph012: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Dear Nairaland family
I am in urgent need of your help and I hope I am doing this the right way

I am a regular poster on this forum, and that's why I decided to create a new moniker to seek for your kind help to save the life of my baby.
I have seen you guys help many people so many times and I believe you guys would help me as well.

My woman delivered a baby girl last night but she was premature, so we had to take her into an incubator. They are asking for #50000. We ve been able to make some deposit. Worst thing is I am very far away from them as I never expected the birth now until in two months time.

Pls be kind enough to help and also anyone in Abuja, around Maraba axis can confirm this in person if there is any doubt of my claim.
No amount is too small
Thank you and God bless.

Update: we lost the baby.
Re: Save My Baby urgently by Graph012: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thanks @seun
Re: Save My Baby urgently by Graph012: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Help me please
Re: Save My Baby urgently by sammyobi584: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
post with your main account if not people wont help..forget the Shame please. it isn't your fault. Just prove to people that you are real and help will come.. Opening a new account and requestinh for help is already a red flag to some people
Re: Save My Baby urgently by Graph012: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
sammyobi584:
post with your main account if not people wont help..forget the Shame please. it isn't your fault. Just prove to people that you are real and help will come.. Opening a new account and requestinh for help is already a red flag to some people
Thanks. We just lost the baby
Re: Save My Baby urgently by sammyobi584: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Graph012:
Thanks. We just lost the baby
eyaa so sorry. just take heart please
Re: Save My Baby urgently by Graph012: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
sammyobi584:

eyaa so sorry. just take heart please
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Come In And Help A Brother I Just Lost My Grand Pa / See Heartwarming Moment Boy Sang Yoruba Lullaby To Make His Brother Sleep(Video) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.