Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Please Come In And Help A Brother I Just Lost My Grand Pa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Come In And Help A Brother I Just Lost My Grand Pa (519 Views)

A Friend in Naija Just Lost Her US Based Husband Just 7 Months After Wedding / My Grand Father Bedroom Was More Nice And Organized Then My Late Dad / I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come In And Help A Brother I Just Lost My Grand Pa by Addedsouth: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good Evening Family My Grand Pa Passed On Yestaday The 9th Of March 2018 After A Brief Illness. He's To Be Buried On Monday 12th Of March 2018 In Far Away Kogi State Nigeria. I Am The First Child Of My Father And Custom Demands I Will Be There When He Will Be Laid To Rest Its A Tradition For Being The First Grand Son. But Right Now, I Can Not Even Boaste Of N500 Please All I Am Seeking For Is A Token I Will Use To Transport Myself From The North Where I Am Currently To Kogi State. I Can Still Make The Burial If I Can Start The Journey Early On Monday. Please Kindly Assist Me With Anything. Thank You All.
Re: Please Come In And Help A Brother I Just Lost My Grand Pa by Addedsouth: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
Kindly Assist Me Please.. Acc Name; Bolujo Abiodun. Acc Number; 4692994013. bank; fcmb thanks
Re: Please Come In And Help A Brother I Just Lost My Grand Pa by Addedsouth: 7:01am On Mar 11, 2018
Please Kindly Assist Me With Transport Fair. I Am Seriously In A Mess Financially Right Now. Happy Sunday Brethren
Re: Please Come In And Help A Brother I Just Lost My Grand Pa by Gstart(m): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2018
Addedsouth:
Good Evening Family My Grand Pa Passed On Yestaday The 9th Of March 2018 After A Brief Illness. He's To Be Buried On Monday 12th Of March 2018 In Far Away Kogi State Nigeria. I Am The First Child Of My Father And Custom Demands I Will Be There When He Will Be Laid To Rest Its A Tradition For Being The First Grand Son. But Right Now, I Can Not Even Boaste Of N500 Please All I Am Seeking For Is A Token I Will Use To Transport Myself From The North Where I Am Currently To Kogi State. I Can Still Make The Burial If I Can Start The Journey Early On Monday. Please Kindly Assist Me With Anything. Thank You All.

My brother, let the dead bury the dead!

1 Like

Re: Please Come In And Help A Brother I Just Lost My Grand Pa by Addedsouth: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2018
Gstart:

My brother, let the dead bury the dead!
Lol Not In Igala Land Bro

(1) (Reply)

I Must Win The Baby Cusson Challenge; Baby Kendrick Confesses / Man Shares How Wife Surprised Him / A Woman Affair-menstrual Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.