Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Don Jazzy Issues Hilarious Warning To Those Pestering Him To Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Issues Hilarious Warning To Those Pestering Him To Get Married (470 Views)

Simi Was Pestering Don Jazzy To Listen To Her Mixtape 4 Years Ago / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Issues Hilarious Warning To Those Pestering Him To Get Married by Heartdraft(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mavin boss Don Jazzy who will readily pass for a clown, once again cracked his fans’ ribs after he took to his Twitter page to usher a seeming warning to those who have made it a habit to question him about when he’s getting married.
The ace producer took a screenshot of a news headline that had it that “a man killed his neighbor who was repeatedly as when he was going to get married.” Fans saw and could not help reaching him to blurt out more marriage talks. As Don Jazzy is seemingly tired of the questions about when he is getting married, he came hard on them with a warning.

Following up his screenshot of the news headline and full details below

http://www.kodedent.com.ng/2018/02/don-jazzy-issues-hilarious-warning-to.html

(1) (Reply)

'I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More And Got Nothing' -ifu Ennada Slams CDQ / Bbnaija2018: I Was Sexually Active At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 – Tobi / Mum And Dad Who Is More Important In The Family And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.