Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Lies From Pretty Lips - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lies From Pretty Lips (57705 Views)

What Lies Beneath / Almost Pretty +18 / Lies From Pretty Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
aprilwise:
Now I support Arinola marrying Wale since Osas didn't love her. Osas is using her for consolation for lost of her sister. this story get a lot of twist.
seconded!! i am with you bro

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Food for thought

So Arin has married Wale,
Yay!!!!
No one is talking about the baby, will she hide it from Wale forever?
How about Osaze's reaction when he finds out that Wale is married to Arin?
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
Or how about the Ajisafe's scheme to get Wale's money.
Is this marriage a good thing
Or a bad thing?
What exactly does it change?

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by danomasoro20(m): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
The marriage is actually a bad thing because Arinola was never ready for that.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by aprilwise(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Or a bad thing?
. Ajisafe they are very selfish, trading their daughter for money nd they don't care about the happiness of their daughter. The marriage I don't believe is a good thing cos they are strangers to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
The marriage is a bad thing and Arin would be at the receiving end because; Osaze would probably want her dead since he wishes it was her who died in her sister's stead,Wale and his family would not take things lightly when they get to know of the baby and Ajisafe's scheme, Ajisafe would also want her dead if she doesn't he him the wealth he craves for (I actually doubt he is her biological father).

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Or a bad thing?
The marriage is not a very good thing...The Ajisafe's scheme (all they want is money which he's giving them already unless there's another plan we don't know about) is a small thing compared to the danger Wale is being exposed to...Expectations ending in disappointment is a very horrible experience

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Or a bad thing?
A very good thing as long as wale loves her

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
InkPaperVodka:

The danger m talking about...he seems like the ruthless type...All in all, things will end very very badly for our "aunty" if she doesn't do something fast...Nice work

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Food for thought

So Arin has married Wale,
Yay!!!!
No one is talking about the baby, will she hide it from Wale forever?
Wale would really be upset the baby isn't his and Osaze might want arin dead so i see Arin fighting a battle on two fronts!!:->

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
winkalways the optimist
Cadec007:
A very good thing as long as wale loves her

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
this marriage
Nothing much but i bet wale and osaze's love for Arin would be greatly affected.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
smiley Thanks dear.
Khostlybeauty18:
The danger m talking about...he seems like the ruthless type...All in all, things will end very very badly for our "aunty" if she doesn't do something fast...Nice work
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
winkalways the optimist
Lol:-D i believe greatly in Lovekiss

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by charytea(f): 12:55am On Feb 25, 2018
Chumzypinky:
arin....
I caught you here oh hope you are good ma'am

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by DemiKOL(f): 7:27am On Feb 25, 2018
Aarin, why is your life this complicated?

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by dyadeleye(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2018
Op,please don't find my vexation..comman complete this story..addicted already.
Waiting patiently

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Opeade939(f): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
This is a masterpiece. Arinola has her flaws but the thing is that I really don't trust wale. osaze on the other hand,is so so obsessed... Thumbs up bae.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
If you love me, inkpapervodka,kill Osaze. cry i love Arin, please. Nice story.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin grin grin ;DThe story is almost done don't worry.
dyadeleye:
Op,please don't find my vexation..comman complete this story..addicted already.
Waiting patiently
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

5 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

4 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
If walls could talk.........:-|:-|

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

5 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
winkLet this wall talk.
Cadec007:
If walls could talk.........:-|:-|

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by harjibolar10(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
I must confess, you have a nice piece of going on here, and I wont want to repeat what almost everybody have been saying since, hence it will sound boring, or so I thought... But, I must still say you are one hell of a "gallant" writer.

It's been long I write epistle here on NL, but I cant help write now, as I feel it will be a sin, if i refuse to comment on this artwrok...

Now lets get to what I have to air before I

Arinola
She's arguably the main act of this write-up, anf i will give her LovePEDDLER of this piece.

Aunty Arin, I can understand you from the point of view of saying, Ozaze(Odewingie) is/was your first love, but have you ever ask your self, that is it the same thing to him?

I also understand, your parent, you and your immediate family are greedy type, which has take you this far, but why cant you tell the young man(Wale), the whole truth and be done with? Moreover, its better to be dead, than to wiah you were dead...

Lastly, I know you are not innocent, but I think you deserve to be happy, at least, but you are not working towards it my dear, and believe me, you dont want to enter the black book of those wealthy "Douche bags".

I will rest my case for you there.

Mr. Akinwale
Handsomely handsome wealthy man, who think he can buy over every woman with money, bros I guess you are very wrong jhoor...

Do you think that, all those that you have done with those poor girls, and ask that your good for nothing Assistant to send them, flower and some yeye gifts, now its the time for you to taste what you always dish to them.

And, wait ooo... Do you think karma is a superstition? You don't tell me you have not been suspecting your damn angel of doom since all this while?

Don't even try to answer me, cos you will soon know

Dr. Ozaze (Odewingie)
If only you know what kind of disaster you be as a man self, you will just walk away from this story jejely, but you know what, I know,you won't.

Let me tell you, what do you think will happen when Arin get to know you only love her sister in her? Will that your yeye ego will still be there?

Let me just stop for now, bit before I finally stop, let me just chip in this my 2Cent

SPACING is very important in literature work, especially Omniscience point of view. In third person point of view ehn, for easy expression, I think you should space those that look like conversation, for easy comprehension for a slow reader and learner like me. Let me give an example:
why are you like this?" she queried
I don't understand what yu mean" I shot back
"are you kidding me?"she continue "well, just forget it"

As I was about slapping her... Then you continue

something like that, you know nah

In conclusion, I will be here waiting for updates jejely

keep em coming ma'am

3 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
kissThanks for the feedback dear, I will work on it.
Thanks for reading.
harjibolar10:
I must confess, you have a nice piece of going on here, and I wont want to repeat what almost everybody have been saying since, hence it will sound boring, or so I thought... But, I must still say you are one hell of a "gallant" writer.

It's been long I write epistle here on NL, but I cant help write now, as I feel it will be a sin, if i refuse to comment on this artwrok...

Now lets get to what I have to air before I

Arinola
She's arguably the main act of this write-up, anf i will give her LovePEDDLER of this piece.

Aunty Arin, I can understand you from the point of view of saying, Ozaze(Odewingie) is/was your first love, but have you ever ask your self, that is it the same thing to him?

I also understand, your parent, you and your immediate family are greedy type, which has take you this far, but why cant you tell the young man(Wale), the whole truth and be done with? Moreover, its better to be dead, than to wiah you were dead...

Lastly, I know you are not innocent, but I think you deserve to be happy, at least, but you are not working towards it my dear, and believe me, you dont want to enter the black book of those wealthy "Douche bags".

I will rest my case for you there.

Mr. Akinwale
Handsomely handsome wealthy man, who think he can buy over every woman with money, bros I guess you are very wrong jhoor...

Do you think that, all those that you have done with those poor girls, and ask that your good for nothing Assistant to send them, flower and some yeye gifts, now its the time for you to taste what you always dish to them.

And, wait ooo... Do you think karma is a superstition? You don't tell me you have not been suspecting your damn angel of doom since all this while?

Don't even try to answer me, cos you will soon know

Dr. Ozaze (Odewingie)
If only you know what kind of disaster you be as a man self, you will just walk away from this story jejely, but you know what, I know,you won't.

Let me tell you, what do you think will happen when Arin get to know you only love her sister in her? Will that your yeye ego will still be there?

Let me just stop for now, bit before I finally stop, let me just chip in this my 2Cent

SPACING is very important in literature work, especially Omniscience point of view. In third person point of view ehn, for easy expression, I think you should space those that look like conversation, for easy comprehension for a slow reader and learner like me. Let me give an example:
something like that, you know nah

In conclusion, I will be here waiting for updates jejely

keep em coming ma'am
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

4 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Olawale118(m): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
the heart of man is desperately wicked...it's hard to believe Osaze never really loved her. I pity Arin when she finally finds out abi wic kain wahalla be this now

3 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
The truth they say is bitter but this revelation is sweet for mekiss.....it just proves i have been right all along:-|:-|

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
Awwn, she spoke pidgin tongue .But wait...what killed Kiki?

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Pinkberry5:
Awwn, she spoke pidgin tongue .But wait...what killed Kiki?
i

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / The 20 Target (+18) / Throwback: Nigerian Literature Books We Used In Secondary School!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.