Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help (61209 Views)

How To Check If Your NIN Has Been Successfully Linked To Your Sims / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) / Download Clash Of Clans Mod APK + Obb for Android (unlimited Everything Gems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help by walebizz(m): 4:25am On Feb 14, 2018
zomeone please help, I am trying so hard to play games with obb files inclusive, I have a lot of space on my fone memory but I don't have a memory card how do I go about it??
Re: How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help by MistadeRegal(m): 5:48am On Feb 14, 2018
walebizz:
zomeone please help, I am trying so hard to play games with obb files inclusive, I have a lot of space on my fone memory but I don't have a memory card how do I go about it??

To use an OBB file for a game, you don't need a memory card. If you installed the OBB file in your memory card, your game won't run.
Follow these steps.
*Install the game.
*Run it.
*Close it and exit.
*Clear it from running.
*Now go copy the OBB file.
*Go to the 'Storage' folder outlines where you'd find the names of all applications you've installed and click 'Android'.
*In 'Android', you'd find 'data', 'media', 'obb'.
*Click 'obb' and you'd find the name of your game in there which requires the 'obb' file to run.
*They're in two steps, either you copy the complete obb file or you click on it nd copy the 'main.obb.name of your game' or copy the obb file with 'com.name of your game'.
*There is where you will paste it.
If you copy 'com.name of your game', just paste it where you find the name of your game.
*It will ask to overwrite, replace, join or keep both, just click on replace.
*Now go start your game and wait for it to load.
Re: How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help by walebizz(m): 6:00am On Feb 14, 2018
MistadeRegal:

To use an OBB file for a game, you don't need a memory card. If you installed the OBB file in your memory card, your game won't run.
Follow these steps.
*Install the game.
*Run it.
*Close it and exit.
*Clear it from running.
*Go to the 'Storage' folder outlines where you'd find the names of all applications you've installed and click 'Android'.
*Click 'obb' and you'd find the name of your game in there which requires the 'obb' file to run.
*They're in two steps, either you copy the complete obb file or you click on it nd copy the 'main.obb.name of your game' or copy the obb file with 'com.name of your game'.
If you copy 'com.name of your game', just paste it where you find the name of your game.
thanks baba, I Don use small vex take delete the OBB file self, let me re-download
Re: How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help by walebizz(m): 6:01am On Feb 14, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Follow these steps.
*Install the game.
*Run it.
*Close it and exit.
*Clear it from running.
what of the data file as well.... I have problem with that as well
Re: How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help by MistadeRegal(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2018
walebizz:
what of the data file as well.... I have problem with that as well

Right where you find the 'obb' folder in 'Android' folder, that's where the data is. Just click the 'data', select your game and paste it in.
Re: How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help by walebizz(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Right where you find the 'obb' folder in 'Android' folder, that's where the data is. Just click the 'data', select your game and paste it in.
I have kept dem where it ought to be...same problem, but am re-downloading the OBB file now, let me see if ur tips will work out ....let me give u my what's app number 09024613242 , let me chat up with u fast if things work out wrong.
Re: How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help by Collinz2(m): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2018
If u place the data/obb files in the right folder and the game did not play that means the obb and apk are of different version.
Re: How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help by MistadeRegal(m): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2018
walebizz:
I have kept dem where it ought to be...same problem, but am re-downloading the OBB file now, let me see if ur tips will work out ....let me give u my what's app number 09024613242 , let me chat up with u fast if things work out wrong.

Not going to work out wrong.
I play several games using the obb and data files.
Lara Croft Relic Run,
Terminator Genisys,
Special Force Group 2,
Nova Legacy,
Battle Ground to mention but a few.
Re: How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help by walebizz(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Not going to work out wrong.
I play several games using the obb and data files.
Lara Croft Relic Run,
Terminator Genisys,
Special Force Group 2,
Nova Legacy,
Battle Ground to mention but a few.
hit me on what's app bro... with this what's app number-09024613242
let talk better
Re: How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help by Richiedmnd(m): 12:26am On Aug 17, 2021
A beg I need game oo

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift / Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.