Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

"Stabbed Me In My Ribs & Fingers Before Swallowing Poison" - Woman Shares - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Stabbed Me In My Ribs & Fingers Before Swallowing Poison" - Woman Shares (18815 Views)

"How I Have Lived Up To 126 Yrs Old" - Famous Nigerian Woman Shares Her Story / Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stabbed Me In My Ribs & Fingers Before Swallowing Poison" - Woman Shares by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hector09:
but bro i heard dsame news everyday how some men is always jealous of their wife financial status, thou i doubt it as u said that some women can fabricate stories ooo but there might be an element of truth in it

Of course there is an element of true, but the narration of the woman should not be believed.

Let's take a step back an imagine the roles we reversed, that the woman died and the man lived.
People would be shouting , there was foul play.

Don't let women play on your sensibles, question everything.

The woman might have poison the man, then cut herself so as to make the tale believable.

I mean look at it, the man was a butcher, he has killed animals before, you mean to tell ma that a man skilled at killing and butchering meat couldn't kill a woman he REALLY wanted to kill.

Think am well.
Re: "Stabbed Me In My Ribs & Fingers Before Swallowing Poison" - Woman Shares by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
cococandy:
Tell us the other side since you know
Does your husband beat you?? cry
Re: "Stabbed Me In My Ribs & Fingers Before Swallowing Poison" - Woman Shares by juchifroot: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
manmidtexy:
@ echo99.

You have what i had in mind 100%.

God knows the truth but God given gifts by human instincts are always right most times.

Peace bro.

I fear you guys
Re: "Stabbed Me In My Ribs & Fingers Before Swallowing Poison" - Woman Shares by cococandy(f): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
Tellemall:

Lol.

The average Nigerian Man/ nairaland man is a misogynist who finds reasoning difficult. Even in such a glaring case he will demand to see "the other side of the story". If the tables were turned they would all say, "after devil fear woman, wicked beings ever liveth, daughters of Eve are violent, Jezebel incarnates"etc. It seems the other side of the story only exists when they feel a woman is at fault. If you say otherwise they conclude you must be a woman and a feminist to boot. Can't there be equality?

They are asking why the man would argue with her before trying to kill her and then himself, a man who came prepared to die and kill his wife before that. Probably trying to psyche himself with an argument. But of course, it had to mean the woman made it up and force fed him poison. The man couldn't possibly have been jealous and psychotic.

Funny.
it’s depressing really.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ / Father Disowns Daughter Publicly ( With Photo ) / Abdul Rahaman's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.