Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria (28825 Views)

South African Pilot Makes Emergency Landing After Discovery Of Deadly Cobra / Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by degamemaster(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
Thank God that the shithole country has an emergency landing space if not, na another story we for begin hear
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by lozanni(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Imagine the faces of those Nigerians that wanted to run away from this country
They will have to spend one more night here

grin imagine. After forming Akata and saying goodbye, you still find yourself back to the country.
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
grin grin grin ....You see why your Girlfriend left you ba ? grin grin grin
Papanwamaikpe:
RIP to the deceased
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by Papanwamaikpe: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin grin grin ....You see why your Girlfriend left you ba ? grin grin grin
Fukafuka do you agree that Buhari must be sent back to Daura come 2019?
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by ooshinibos: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
RIP to the deceased
Papanwamaikpe No one died
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by Soulseeker01(m): 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
WHICH DECEASED...ABI NO THIS NEWS YOU READ.. habba
Papanwamaikpe:
RIP to the deceased
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
RIP to the deceased

1 Like

Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by carolina00191: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
emmykey0128:
Village witches no want make some people leave this country

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Thank god Nigeria could be of help..imagine say them call the airport base, and he no go
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by hooklover: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
The most important aspect of the story is d booking of hotel .I love hotels I love enjoying d relaxation of hotels with fresh pussy ...lol
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by hammed71(m): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
hooklover:
The most important aspect of the story is d booking of hotel .I love hotels I love enjoying d relaxation of hotels with fresh pussy ...lol
with the situation wey dey ground na pussy u dey think about
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 15, 2018
Your sister is probably the one who sat to my left with her little girl (if Houston is her final destination). We all made to ATL.
There is always a reason to thank God for life regardless.

honestwife:
I bless almighty God because my immediate pregnant sister was on that plan with her 2 years old, I don't know what I wud have done loosing 3 people, oluwa modupe o, I give back to you all glory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Funny Experience At Passport Office In Lagos / Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) / Kano Bound Train Derails In Osogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.