Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Npower And The 2017 Applicant Final Shortlisted List - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower And The 2017 Applicant Final Shortlisted List (1147 Views)

Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Npower And Their New Found Secrecy / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower And The 2017 Applicant Final Shortlisted List by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:11am On Feb 14, 2018
hello,
This has continue to be a source of worry to all npower applicants for 2017, after being made to celebrate in being selected for the programme, they were told they were only 'Pre-selected' that a final list will be released after they must have completed their physical verication exercise. that has come and gone and two months, no sign of the list coming out and no official statement.
when will this final list be released, when will the applicant be posted, when will they start receiving their stipends and will they also receive their device? this are too many questions begging for answers, what do you guys think?
Good morning.
Re: Npower And The 2017 Applicant Final Shortlisted List by bloodmoneyspita: 7:24am On Feb 14, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
hello,
This has continue to be a source of worry to all npower applicants for 2017, after being made to celebrate in being selected for the programme, they were told they were only 'Pre-selected' that a final list will be released after they must have completed their physical verication exercise. that has come and gone and two months, no sign of the list coming out and no official statement.
when will this final list be released, when will the applicant be posted, when will they start receiving their stipends and will they also receive their device? this are too many questions begging for answers, what do you guys think?
Good morning.

I like that good morning you just said, let me explain what good morning means.

there was a time Ojukwu begged Ken saro wiwa that he wanted to break up from Nigeria that he will need the help of the part of south south but Ken asked him what's in it for us(part of south south) and Ojukwu said he don't know yet but let's break up first then we can negotiate it after we do but Ken disagreed.

After the war and Ojukwu lost, but with time he was free but Ken later realized his mistake but this time he was imprisoned by the same military and Ojukwu visited him in prison as a friend and greeted him Good morning at 4 o'clock in the evening. I hope you know how Ken died.

that good morning meant that now you've woken up to see the truth I had been telling you but this time table has turned.

Good morning is the only word that has answered your question there's no other answer for your question.

read my post here

https://www.nairaland.com/4284899/npower-2017-2018-npower-starts

6 Likes

Re: Npower And The 2017 Applicant Final Shortlisted List by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

I like that good morning you just said, let me explain what good morning means.

there was a time Ojukwu begged Ken saro wiwa that he wanted to break up from Nigeria that he will need the help of the part of south south but Ken asked him what's in it for us(part of south south) and Ojukwu said he don't know yet but let's break up first then we can negotiate it after we do but Ken disagreed.

After the war and Ojukwu lost, but with time he was free but Ken later realized his mistake but this time he was imprisoned by the same military and Ojukwu visited him in prison as a friend and greeted him Good morning at 4 o'clock in the evening. I hope you know how Ken died.

that good morning meant that now you've woken up to see the truth I had been telling you but this time table has turned.

Good morning is the only word that has answered your question there's no other answer for your question.

read my post here

https://www.nairaland.com/4284899/npower-2017-2018-npower-starts

i know why I wrote that post my good friend and i knw the concerns of many applicants waiting...you don't expect me to go deep, do you? even here at the office, most of us are confused and don't knw what is happening.....as for the ojukwu and Ken story, na. you sabi.....so npower n.a. Ken saro wow and who come be ojukwu...lol...you are really funny..well I am still waiting to giv u ur free lunch, maybe I will make it a free day meal..what do you think? cheers

(1) (Reply)

Please Answer This Question. / Latest Vacancies At Stanbic IBTC (3 Positions) / Is This Job Interview Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.