Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Starting A Business Without Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Business Without Capital (1871 Views)

How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital / How To Start A Networking Business Without Capital / How Start Petroleum Products Brokerage Business Without Capital Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Business Without Capital by ucdonBC1(m): 12:20am On Apr 22, 2010
Hi Guys,

I just want to know how possible it is to start a business without a capital and still grow it and more huge profits, what is the solution to starting it without any faliurs?

Ucdon
Re: Starting A Business Without Capital by kabarka(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2010
@ucdon-BC
Starting a biz without capital is achievable through many means e.g
1, by arrangment,
2, by bringing what you have :time or energy or facility
3, by working for free as Robert kiyosaki puts it and keep using ur head.

It all boils down to information.For example with the information i have on offer, if you read,absorb and digest it, You can buy a factory without 1kobo or at least get a high stake in this biz.YOU DONT NEED MONEY TO MAKE MONEY.locate the thread {Pure Water Biz(Discuss)} in this forum to feel the biz.
Re: Starting A Business Without Capital by xploits777(m): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2010
@ ucdon-BC

this is such a very important question especially in a country like ours.
I gave a short talk on this topic yesterday to some undergraudates.

Starting without capital is very possible but you'll need alot patience and perseverance to grow organically once you strike gold.

The best sector for such business kind is in the SERVICE SECTOR
You need to develop your idea and align it with available opportunities around you temporarily.
Besides you'll need to be creative and proactive when it comes to sustaining such a venture even after kickstarting your identified business service.

Also draw out a business plan, a realisitic one projecting your income from day1.
The plan is not a permanent one so prepare to review it occasionally as the business grows while remaining focused on your business goal.

After a year of rendering such service and accumulating some income. You might need to reinvest the capital to strengthen your sales and revenue.

Remember these key skills you can't ignore: Creativity, Discipline (modest spending), Perseverance, Patience, etc

I started out like this 5 yrs ago, I thought it was simply impossible but I was wrong.
I kept pushing and running because of what was pursuing me (Poverty & Lack) not necessarily because of the great future I hope for. However the GOD factor is inevitable cos I failed many times before I got it right.
the learning curve is very steepy when you start without capital, it would be worse of if you lack good and conservative money management skills too.
$$$$$ is the critical factor in business survival coupled with YOU!!!

so many things to talk about, but you see we are all still learning.
Re: Starting A Business Without Capital by mekaoseka: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2011
it is possible to start a business without capital.The problem is that alot of people interpret capital to mean money/cash, whereas tjhere are other form of capitals such as talent/skill capital ,social capital,time capital, solution capital, ownership capital and experience capital. All or any of these can be used with proper plan to start a business without CASH/MONEY http://startabusinesswithoutcapital..com
Re: Starting A Business Without Capital by kabarka(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2011
@mekaoseka,
This is one of few BEST REPLY that i have come across on NL.
Thanx
Re: Starting A Business Without Capital by ucdonBC1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
I̶̲̥̅̊ am very happy for this wonderful reply ,i̶̲̥̅̊ want to tell u all that it is possible to start without MONEY all u need is proper & quality information to start any business U need to start with free offer ,get more info about ur product or service...
I̶̲̥̅̊ am ready to offer quality info to start ª business without capital,call Uc-Don Business Concept on 08033124265.
Re: Starting A Business Without Capital by am4god: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
pocketpower bank for ur blackberry no need working with extra battery,NO MORE EXCUSE FOR LOW BATTERY,just plug d

power bank usb to d phone ping browse chat music till u get tired 12hours no be joke is a pocket size not big no

more excuse for low battery or nepa failure also avilable 3000mah ,5000maH,10400MAH

laptop 12 hours
printer 10hours
portable dvd 15hours
clippers 12hours
home appliances tv dvd fan and bulbs 16hours
psp game 10hours
mifi usb moDEM
ALSO AVILABLE FOR NOKIA,HTC,SAMSUNG,IPAD,IPHONE AND CHINA PHONES

also avilable for other electronic call 08166117634,07046034666,08157669960..............or mail

linkspoint@yahoo.com distributors and marketers are needed
Re: Starting A Business Without Capital by samseen02(m): 1:31am On Jun 18, 2013
Follow this link to learn about making wealth practicing Snail farming business http://wealthmeans..com/2013/06/wealth-in-snail-farming-business.html

(1) (Reply)

Mature Broiler Chickens For Sale- Abuja / Naija Bet / How To Instantly Double Your Profits And Increase Customer Using Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.