Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

How Start Petroleum Products Brokerage Business Without Capital Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Start Petroleum Products Brokerage Business Without Capital Investment (5689 Views)

How You Can Start Export Brokerage Business Without Capital / 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment / How Start Auto Spare Parts Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Start Petroleum Products Brokerage Business Without Capital Investment by Dereal1(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2012
Right! This unique service business is the singular opportunity that any beginning wealth builder really has to start a petroleum products marketing business without capital investment and take advantage of the deregulation of the down stream sector (oil and gas sector) to make healthy steady income, once you get it right!
For example, if you are able to get a good offer of say 60 litres of A.G.O (Automotive Gas Oil) or LPFO (Low Pour Fuel Oil) per month and lets say your commission is 50k per litre. That will be 60,000 x 50k = ₦30,000 per month from only one company without you investing a dime. You can imaging your profit at the end of every month, if you have up to 4 to 5 companies. But i bet you that is a pea-nut to marine suppliers where the sea going vessels demand huge volume of petroleum products on tonnage.For more free tips on how to start this business click below:
Re: How Start Petroleum Products Brokerage Business Without Capital Investment by schoolsinabuja: 2:48pm On May 09, 2012
the link u talked about is not there. my mail is saint_emma@yahoo.com. I need the details please.
Re: How Start Petroleum Products Brokerage Business Without Capital Investment by LadyAdorable: 4:20pm On May 09, 2012
De-real:
Right! This unique service business is the singular opportunity that any beginning wealth builder really has to start a petroleum products marketing business without capital investment and take advantage of the deregulation of the down stream sector (oil and gas sector) to make healthy steady income, once you get it right!
For example, if you are able to get a good offer of say 60 litres of A.G.O (Automotive Gas Oil) or LPFO (Low Pour Fuel Oil) per month and lets say your commission is 50k per litre. That will be 60,000 x 50k = ₦30,000 per month from only one company without you investing a dime. You can imaging your profit at the end of every month, if you have up to 4 to 5 companies. But i bet you that is a pea-nut to marine suppliers where the sea going vessels demand huge volume of petroleum products on tonnage.For more free tips on how to start this business click below:
no link.pls i nid all d details at lindylackluv@yahoo.com. I have bn lookn into dat sector for quite som time
Re: How Start Petroleum Products Brokerage Business Without Capital Investment by dammy1985: 4:35pm On May 09, 2012
It is not easy like that. To get companies that will give u contract can be difficult. Majority of them don't trust brokers
Re: How Start Petroleum Products Brokerage Business Without Capital Investment by LadyAdorable: 7:19pm On May 09, 2012
dammy1985: It is not easy like that. To get companies that will give u contract can be difficult. Majority of them don't trust brokers
yea u r ryt dammy bt den what can one do to get connected?
Re: How Start Petroleum Products Brokerage Business Without Capital Investment by boneyemboy: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
It is not easy as a broker bt one thing in life is determination,my cousin works in bank as a marketer he is given 60 account to open in a month to reach his target that month for 30k and given a commission on the amount of money plp pay in at 0.5% of total money u where able to refer,but to my greatest surprise he hit his target of 60 account and earn commission of extra 35-40k monthly and one must maintain a minimum of 10 million naira
now channel that effort as a broker of A.G.O there is no how you will not meet a buyers of 20,000 litre of AGO at minimum of 5 naira per liter interest =100,000 naira at a time if u are sincere with you business you will no longer become a broker but a dealer with your own trucks i know many who started as broker at nnpc depot portharcourt and aba it all start with a step.pls dont discourage any one pls and thanks

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - Official Naira To Yuan Rate / Fidelity Bank Partners Systemspecs For Federal Collections Via *770# / How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.