Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? (5091 Views)

Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. / Am Just Tired Of Existing. It's Exhausting. What Have I Done? / Have I Done The Right Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Joel3(m): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2019

well to cut the story short. its all happened magically and for a very short time. we know each other before but we don't talk. she is a graduate and the super manager for where she works. the pay is not that much but she can live her life without depending on anyone. she is over 30.

it all happened like programmed or something. well I met her recently and she gave me green light and I caught it and proceeded.

we chat few minutes and I end up collecting her number. I only told her I would like to take her out. she kept saying she doesn't go out. I asked her why? she said she doesn't like going out. OK how about this, maybe she can come to my place then? she said no problem she will try next day.

Ghan, ghan.. that's how it started.

the first time she came she didn't spend much time, we only chat few minutes and she told me she will come back again. I guess she like my apartment. no problem would be waiting till then.

she came the second time, this time she prepared but it was at night. more like the first time she only came to check where I live and my apartment out.

while we were discussing. it became really interesting as i was trying to reach for her big boobs. she keep telling me remove your hand don't go there. sometimes she would say she will leave if I don't stop. it became too much and I told her she can take her leave if she want to. she stand up and behave like someone who want to start going.

I just said OK na no problem, she reach the door and stand there. I just act like I don't care if she leaves or not. she came back and was smiling.

then I told her what if you don't go? she can spend the night here, I live alone. she said I know that's your plan so that you will start disturbing me at night.

she likes my place and the discussion was making her happy. she told me we will pass the night but on the condition I won't disturbed her.

Ghan. Ghan. story, story.... story

I was just mute and looking at her. that night I detest that she want to sleep with me but she doesn't want it to seem like she wanted to do it with me. and also she doesn't want me to look like she was cheap. you know those kind thing.??
and also I understand that she likes me and don't want to do anything that would make me angry with her.

the truth of the matter is that, I don't like or love her. I only wanted to play along and bang her the fact she gave me the green light which made me to talk with her. that night I bang her 2 times. she came the next day I also bang her 3 times. she came after some days I bang her 3 times. it has been long she was in a relationship like this. she want to come to my house almost like everyday to pass the night, although she won't say it directly but something like she would want me to tell her to come. or alternately if I would just come to visit her in her place to make her not to come.

Here is where my predicament started.

the girl called me up to 5 times everyday. I don't call her, she is the one calling me. sometimes I would just discharge her because if I don't she would want to spend up to 30mins of my precious time on the phone. the annoying part is mid night call and very early morning calls. she doesn't ask me for anything money.

I also understand that she is now happy. I could be the reason for her happiness. sometimes my heart beat as I don't take the relationship serious the way she is taking it.

her close Friend knows. it seems she also told her mother. I also observed she get jealous when I am talking about my other girlfriends.

now I stop picking her calls she has been calling me the whole day. I can't count the miss calls.

I have not promise her anything or tell her how much I love her, because I don't. there are some relationship you just want to be for the main time sake my reason for initiating it.

I need help on how to go about this.

1 Like

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by donbachi(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
The most foolish of men...is a man that will make a woman to love him with the intention of not loving her back.

59 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Ndukings92(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
If u are in Onitsha maybe we can be of help to u sir,me and alobam Darlington. at least 3 good heads can carry such problem confidently.adikwam serious

6 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by pocohantas(f): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
"she is over 30."

There are games you don't play with people of a certain age- irrespective of their gender.

You should restrict this stunt to your 100L GFs, not a mature woman. It is not rocket science.

I also observed she get jealous when I am talking about my other girlfriends.

Reading your post again, you never presented yourself as a very "responsible man". So, she knew what she was up against all along.

Anyway, cum out the way you take enter. We were not there when you were administering your erect prîck on her.

49 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
pocohantas:
"she is over 30."

There are games you don't play with people of a certain age- irrespective of their gender.

You should pull this stunt with 100l girls, not a mature woman. It is not rocket science.

https://www.nairaland.com/joel3/topics

He got you.

1 Like

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Davash222(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
Playing this type of game with Nigerian girls over 30 could be dangerous. More reason it’s advisable to define every relationship before you proceed.

3 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by soberdrunk(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
Just 1 question, did you 'toast' her with English or your native dialect?

21 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by youngsahito(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
you don buy market

3 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Ndukings92(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
donbachi:
The most foolish of men...is a man that will make a woman to love him with the intention of not loving her back.
u have define the most foolish of men,pls define the most foolish of women for us

5 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by donbachi(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ndukings92:
u have define the most foolish of men,pls define the most foolish of women for us
same
Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Joel3(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
soberdrunk:
Just 1 question, did you 'toast' her with English or your native dialect?
no I didn't toast her, I baked her... cool

6 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
Joel3:

She knows your house already mehn.

Open up to her about how you are seeing her.

Its better than this childish stuff of not picking phone

4 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Davash222(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ndukings92:
The woman who starts having feelings after a fling.

1 Like

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Myzzyfrazzy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
be strong and brutal. run for your life amd nor try am again. i just left one desperate one... somtimes we are slave to our urges but bro be strong.. let her come without you touching her then discharge

2 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Jayess: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Seriously I feel like bashing you angry

Why on earth would you do that with a 30 years old+ lady?

10 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by yeyeosoronga: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
Just let her know your fears. Tell her she's s nice girl and you always have a great time with her. However, you're not looking for something serious, and wouldnt want to waste her time.
Let her know the way she calls you all the time makes you scared as you're not ready for any commitment.
Let it be her decision if she wants to continue rolling with you or not....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
U ddnt meet this girl at Allen junction...so I don’t know why you were expecting her to just fvck you and walk away like it was nothing.

If she reason ur matter now....u go say ur village people don show...u are not a nice person oooo

15 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Slimzjoe(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
pocohantas:
"she is over 30."

You should restrict this stunt to your 100l GFs, not a mature woman. It is not rocket science.

I agree with You in this instance

3 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
Just let her know your fears. Tell her she's s nice girl and you always have a great time with her. However, you're not looking for something serious, and wouldnt want to waste her time.
Let her know the way she calls you all the time makes you scared as you're not ready for any commitment.
Let it be her decision if she wants to continue rolling with you or not....

He’s not looking for something serious?...and he ddnt know the road to olosho joint b4...I don’t know why boiz can’t start with this dialogue initially...the problem is guys think girls won’t tag along....some won’t but u’ll be surprised lots of girls will

4 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by ComputerOperato: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Better marry a woman that loves you than the one you love.
I don talk my own.

7 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Princesscutes1(f): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
if na woman now,all those guys saying rubbish will be causing women.
oga what you did is wrong pls if you don't love someone pls go your way,don't toast....I don't like what I hate

5 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Ladylite: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=Joel3 post=82530572][/quote]

I can act as your girlfriend and she will catch us fvcking and leave in anger.

Call me

2 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ladylite:

Call me

This is new.......now this is what I call a nice twist in a plot

11 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ladylite:

Call me
Don't be deceived by the numbers of 'bang' you read in his post. He might have been banging his keypad all along.

7 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by AfroKnight: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by yeyeosoronga: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

He’s not looking for something serious?...and he ddnt know the road to olosho joint b4...I don’t know why boiz can’t start with this dialogue initially...the problem is guys think girls won’t tag along....some won’t but u’ll be surprised lots of girls will

The earlier we understand that not all relationships is for marriage, the better for everyone.
Why can't you just go and catch fun? Things might progress from there if you both realise you enjoy each other's company so much.
People get so fixated that their relationship must be marriage or nothing, that they end up marrying the wrong one at the end of the day, and will end up cheating in marriage. Or they end up missing out on a great relationship because they feel its not leading to marriage.
He didn't mention he made any promises before quaffing themselves. The girl needs to relax and pick up the vibes that the guy wants some space. But I'm sure she already has her caterer, event planner, dress and bouquet all ready as we speak.
Women should never sleep with a man to keep him. Kolewerk. Sleep with him because you want to enjoy yourself and make sure he pleasures you and gives you that healing you want

N:B= long term relationships ( >/= 1 year) should know the direction they're heading o, so don't get me wrong o. But from OPs post, this is still a very new relationship

5 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

The earlier we understand that not all relationships is for marriage, the better for everyone.
Why can't you just go and catch fun? Things might progress from there if you both realise you enjoy each other's company so much.
People get so fixated that their relationship must be marriage or nothing, that they end up marrying the wrong one at the end of the day, and will end up cheating in marriage. Or they end up missing out on a great relationship because they feel its not leading to marriage.
He didn't mention he made any promises before quaffing themselves. The girl needs to relax and pick up the vibes that the guy wants some space. But I'm sure she already has her caterer, event planner, dress and bouquet all ready as we speak.
Women should never sleep with a man to keep him. Kolewerk. Sleep with him because you want to enjoy yourself and make sure he pleasures you and gives you that healing you want

N:B= long term relationships ( >/= 1 year) should know the direction they're heading o, so don't get me wrong o. But from OPs post, this is still a very new relationship

Is like u too need thunder to fire you....

Hiding under the canopy of “I ddnt promise you anything” to hurt people’s feeling psychologically and emotionally is just wrong....u can twist it any how u like though with all the bias text u wrote up there...as long as he ain’t plain from the start that all he wants is Anytime sex with no follow up calls of “hows ur day” is plain deception.

woman and men are not the same....let’s not pretend like both process things the same way..

a man can have erection one second after meeting a girl... a normal decent girl will have to get atached and comfortable with the guy first b4 she can off pant....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by yeyeosoronga: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Is like u too need thunder to fire you....

Hiding under the canopy of “I ddnt promise you anything” to hurt people’s feeling psychologically and emotionally is just wrong....u can twist it any how u like though with all the bias text u wrote up there...as long as he ain’t plain from the start that all he wants is Anytime sex with no follow up calls of “hows ur day” is plain deception.

woman and men are not the same....let’s not pretend like both process things the same way..

a man can have erection one second after meeting a girl... a normal decent girl will have to get atached and comfortable with the guy first b4 she can off pant....

You can't meet with with someone and start thinking of marriage. I will only see it as deception if he used marriage promises to sleep with her and start a relationship with her. On the contrary, he didn't do such. Nobody knows where a relationship would lead at the beginning, and oftentimes until they have the talk of 'so what are we?' Abi did he tell her they were an item?
This is the time for them to start getting to know each other, their likes and dislikes. Time to see if a relationship is even worth pursuing.
Not a time to be chasing him about with phone calls.
People have off pant on the first date and are married now. Some off pant after one year, and yet no marriage.
Bambam and Teddy A off pant on TV just after a few weeks, but kept up the tempo afterwards and are married now. They both enjoyed catching their fun with no disturbance about marriage, and honestly no expectations initially in their relationship. Nobody expected them to last that long, but they have.

6 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Joel3(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
as we speak she is on the bed with me. I haven't touch her. just keeping it cool, its obvious she need blowing. I last had sex with her on Sunday night to Monday morning. I told her on Monday I need this week to rest. I have been drinking milk and Malta. this evening when she called again I pick her call. she asked where I was I told her just coming home. she ask why I haven't returned her calls. I just waved it I haven't been around
she said she is coming to my place both she will go back home. OK i’m at home.

she came and was ontop of me but I didn't romance or play along as i use to. after she played a lot of videos from her Instagram via her phone she have been looking at me while I am pressing my phone.

she now fall asleep on my bed. this is someone that said she will come and go.

I have no problem if she is coming here. but i don't want that commitment and stollen away of my privacy.

2 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by nicepoker101(m): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
You were after banging. Were you not aware that the offer always comes with terms and conditions. Greedy somebody.

4 Likes

Re: I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

You can't meet with with someone and start thinking of marriage. I will only see it as deception if he used marriage promises to sleep with her and start a relationship with her. On the contrary, he didn't do such. Nobody knows where a relationship would lead at the beginning, and oftentimes until they have the talk of 'so what are we?' Abi did he tell her they were an item?
This is the time for them to start getting to know each other, their likes and dislikes. Time to see if a relationship is even worth pursuing.
Not a time to be chasing him about with phone calls.
People have off pant on the first date and are married now. Some off pant after one year, and yet no marriage.
Bambam and Teddy A off pant on TV just after a few weeks, but kept up the tempo afterwards and are married now. They both enjoyed catching their fun with no disturbance about marriage, and honestly no expectations initially in their relationship. Nobody expected them to last that long, but they have.

You have a very biased definition of deception...

Go and read that guy’s text... he said all he wanted was to use her...he even said he noticed the girl likes him which is a clear indication she would be left hurt after they fall out....

my own is..tell a lady when u meet her all u want is to have sex...and if all goes well, we can marry..u’ll be surprised there are women that will flow with that....
how can u straff a girl and after a few days u want her to fvck off just because u ddnt promise her marriage...did he mention to her that she should not call him and fvck off after a few days from the start...:cos u keep dwelling on he ddnt mention to her this or that.....

Btw...how is Bambam and teddy an example here?? Did teddyA tell Bambam to fvck off.. infact Teddy and Bambam saw each other every day continuously and he ddnt treat her like he ddnt wanna see her anymore....after two or three day sex.. this one is already complaining because of ordinary calls

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic / Taking Your Baby To Motherless Home / Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.