Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,654 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Why Go Abroad And Never Coming Back? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Go Abroad And Never Coming Back? (1572 Views)

Before You Go Abroad For That Msc, Let’s Reason Together / Do You Pity Nigerians Who Go Abroad And Get Diappointed? / One Of Those Reasons Young Nigerians Should Go Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Go Abroad And Never Coming Back? by domwas2(m): 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2007
Some people never stop to amaze me, They always pointing their father's land with their left hand, whenever they found theirselves in abroad.
I'm so surprised when some talk trash about their country- Nigeria, as if their relatives. . .anyway. I visited the forum, Travel with the Topic "Is Life Really Better Abroad?" while some talking as if NIGERIA is full of that much sh*t, So i posted my reply as below:
Don't RUN abroad, stay and eat what your fathers planted in the land
U guys should stop kidding me-ok, there is No place in the world that is 100% perfect from others. talking abt social amenities,Nigeria is growing up since 1960 not to compare her to other countries in abroad that gots their independence many years ago.
the birth of a country should be put into consideration, You can't just wakes up oneday and compare a new born baby to his father.
and remember, b4 a country worth living, their great grand father most have passed thru difficult time. . .

The people in abroad are enjoying the sacrifies made by their father, So stay in your country and plant a seed down for your younger generation/children and stop being selfish going to abroad to be a pertaker of what you know. . . , So your children generation wouldn't curse you in the nearest future.
As the saying "No place like Home" so why then go abroad and never want to come back to develop your father land. Some are given the power to develop this country by some means but because of greed and selfishness they DON'T, What I really know is that, even the unborn generation will request for our account/attribute to the Land before their birth.
Now the question is "Why go abroad and never come back". . . Comment please.
Re: Why Go Abroad And Never Coming Back? by gbeborun(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2007
Cos you like what you see, functional amenities, security and you can at least afford the bare neccessities of life. No disrespect to my fatherland Nigeria, but some crop of ppl have messed up the place. Imagine ppl looting billions of pounds and dollars, what hope is there for the unconnected? Abeg, rephrase that question one time. No be everybody be senator pikin, or get papa for government.
Re: Why Go Abroad And Never Coming Back? by Badman888(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2007
Lots of people have really suffered back in nigeria before they say they are not going back home, no jobs security is messed up and all that everybody have their own views to it. In a way people leaving the country isnt it reducing the population of the people and free up space for more jobs. If everyone comes back what would now happen. Buisnesses cant be created enough for everyone.
Re: Why Go Abroad And Never Coming Back? by debosky(m): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2007
If people are allowed to contribute i'm sure they would, whether they live in Nigeria or not, the question is: how is the environment being created for people to contribute or help their father land? and the 1960 excuse doesn't work, things have gotten worse not better so that isn't the issue

when things begin to settle to a reasonable level, Nigerians will flock back in droves, we all love our country.
Re: Why Go Abroad And Never Coming Back? by gbeborun(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2007
debosky:

If people are allowed to contribute i'm sure they would, whether they live in Nigeria or not, the question is: how is the environment being created for people to contribute or help their father land? and the 1960 excuse doesn't work, things have gotten worse not better so that isn't the issue

when things begin to settle to a reasonable level, Nigerians will flock back in droves, we all love our country.
My brother, well said. Some people just fail to say the truth because of some unfounded patriotism.

(1) (Reply)

Get Egypt Visa (non Appearance) / Uk Visa Judicial Review Process (in Country And Out Country Applications) / Study In Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.