Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Uche Maduagwu Blast Bobrisky Over Confusing Teenage Boys With His Looks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Blast Bobrisky Over Confusing Teenage Boys With His Looks (456 Views)

Nigerians Drag Bobrisky Over His N450M Mansion Document He Shared (pix) / Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal / "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Blast Bobrisky Over Confusing Teenage Boys With His Looks by 4Ebisco: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2018
Outspoken Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has slammed cross-dresser Bobrisky for confusing teenage boys into thinking he is a girl.

The actor said that he overheard some teenage boy’s conversation at Lekki phase 1, where one of them said he almost kissed a photo of Bobrisky if not for his sister that told him it’s a male’s picture and not a female.

He wrote;

”Stop confusing our teenage boys with your “Mumu over filtered look… @bobrisky222 Omg, what’s this my brother turning into sef? Can you imagine, i just overheard some teenage boys in Lekki phase 1 discussing among themselves, and one was saying that the other night, while feeling so sleepy after looking at several pics on the internet, he almost kissed the Snapchat pics of @bobrisky222 thinking he was a girl, until he received a “dirty slap” from his elder sister who alerted him that its @bobrisky222 and not some pretty girl… I’m sure this is how hundreds of other innocent teenagers feel too, because every day, this she or he of a brother keeps changing and filtering his looks just to confuse guys, especially teenagers…

Uche maduagwu has also taken the time to advise parent saying;

“This nonsense has to stop. Parents, please monitor what your kid watch on social #media, imagine a boy in his teen, fantasizing over the Snapchat pictures of @bobrisky222 and after developing feelings for him/she not knowing that he/she is a man and not a girl? Imagine that kind of “mumu” #lifestyle? Is this the way forward Nigeria? Is it when all our teenage boys start having nonsense feelings for @bobrisky222 Snapchat looks that we would wake up?”

Bobrisky was reported of just having a butt surgery to enhance the size of her butt, as she aims to snatch many husbands from their wives this year.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/uche-maduagwu-blast-bobrisky-over.html

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blast Bobrisky Over Confusing Teenage Boys With His Looks by Collinsnice(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2018
Seems to me like you’re the only one having feelings for him

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Disappoints Abuja Fans, Says He Has Finished Spending Performance Fee / #bbnaija:i Was Suicidal, Escaped Being Raped- Ifu Ennada [video] / "Most Wealthy Nigerians Didn't Work For Their Wealth" - Eldee Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.