Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,485 members, 7,865,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

#bbnaija:i Was Suicidal, Escaped Being Raped- Ifu Ennada [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija:i Was Suicidal, Escaped Being Raped- Ifu Ennada [video] (462 Views)

I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija:i Was Suicidal, Escaped Being Raped- Ifu Ennada [video] by splendid22(m): 7:23am On Feb 22, 2018
Budding actress and one of the housemates in the ongoing BBNaija reality TV show has shared a part of her people hardly know about. The outspoken housemate noted that she was suicidal and escaped rape.

She made this known while sharing her life’s story with her new strategic partner, Leo.

Hear her:”I was really depressed and even suicidal at some point”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/bbnaijai-was-suicidal-escaped-being-raped-ifu-ennada-video/

(1) (Reply)

I Am An Independent Woman And I Don’t Need Any Man -- Favour Phillip / Davido Customizes Another Gold OBO Ice Chain For Himself (WATCH VIDEO) / Good News! Why All Maheeda Photos Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.