Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Sobic Microfinance Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sobic Microfinance Vacancies (2715 Views)

Salary Scale Of A Loan Officer At Sobic Microfinance Bank / Sobic Microfinance Vacancies / Sobic Microfinance Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sobic Microfinance Vacancies by gbegeset: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
DUE TO EXPANSION IN OUR OPERATIONS, THE FOLLOWING VACANCIES EXIST IN OUR MFI

1. AUDITORS / INTERNAL CONTROL OFFICERS

REQUIREMENTS: BSC/HND IN ACCOUNTING OR BANKING & FINANCE & WITH PREVIOUS RELEVANT EXPERIENCE

2. ACCOUNTS OFFICERS

REQUIREMENTS: BSC/HND IN ACCOUNTING OR BANKING & FINANCE (WITH PREVIOUS RELEVANT EXPERIENCE)

COMPUTER LITERACY, WITH BIAS FOR EXCEL AND OTHER ACCOUTING PACKAGES IS A MUST!

LOCATIONS: IBADAN, IFE, AKURE, OWO AND ABEOKUTA

TEST/ INTERVIEW WILL TAKE PLACE IN IBADAN WITHIN A WEEK OF THIS PUBLICATION

SEND CVS AS MS WORD ATTACHMENT TO showersofblessings111@gmail.com

NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO ANY LOCATION WITHIN THE SOUTH-WEST!
Re: Sobic Microfinance Vacancies by profcanada(m): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Where is sobic microfinance bank in Abeokuta. Because I have not come across or heard such bank in Abeokuta
Re: Sobic Microfinance Vacancies by uniksemi01(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
gbegeset:
DUE TO EXPANSION IN OUR OPERATIONS, THE FOLLOWING VACANCIES EXIST IN OUR MFI

REQUIREMENTS: BSC/HND IN ACCOUNTING OR BANKING & FINANCE & WITH PREVIOUS RELEVANT EXPERIENCE

2. ACCOUNTS OFFICERS

REQUIREMENTS: BSC/HND IN ACCOUNTING OR BANKING & FINANCE (WITH PREVIOUS RELEVANT EXPERIENCE)

NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO ANY LOCATION WITHIN THE SOUTH-WEST!
what abt people that studied a different course like me bt have like 3yrs of banking experience most especially microfinancing, currently works with a leading microfinance bank in the northeast bt would love to work down there in the south. can we apply??
Re: Sobic Microfinance Vacancies by omoolorire(m): 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
Any other blessing! blessing!! is counterfeit

Up SOBIC!!!

Surely blessings must fall
Re: Sobic Microfinance Vacancies by gbegeset: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
applications are welcome from all and sundry. thank u
uniksemi01:
what abt people that studied a different course like me bt have like 3yrs of banking experience most especially microfinancing, currently works with a leading microfinance bank in the northeast bt would love to work down there in the south. can we apply??
Re: Sobic Microfinance Vacancies by uniksemi01(m): 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
gbegeset:
applications are welcome from all and sundry. thank u
sent u mail of my cv of whch i was later replied that the attachment cant be opened, i resend another one in pdf format but has not hear not heard anything since then
Re: Sobic Microfinance Vacancies by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=gbegeset post=65059316]DUE TO EXPANSION IN OUR OPERATIONS, THE FOLLOWING VACANCIES EXIST IN OUR MFI

2. ACCOUNTS OFFICERS

NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO ANY LOCATION WITHIN THE SOUTH-WEST![/quote

] please who has taken there test before I need there past questions pls flash 07082102037
Re: Sobic Microfinance Vacancies by Bakerdav: 2:41pm On May 30, 2019
omoolorire:
Any other blessing! blessing!! is counterfeit

Up SOBIC!!!

Surely blessings must fall
r y wrking with dem ,I have Interveiw with dem
Re: Sobic Microfinance Vacancies by Bakerdav: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
uniksemi01:
sent u mail of my cv of whch i was later replied that the attachment cant be opened, i resend another one in pdf format but has not hear not heard anything since then
i did interview with them last 2week up till now they never get back to me, all they told me I's will shall get bck to u, they all just doing interview for alot of pple with out given job

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Inviting / Male Ushers Needed (males Only). / So Pisssed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.