Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,816 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

How To Share The Gospel On Valentine's Day. "What Is The Greatest Act Of Love?" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Share The Gospel On Valentine's Day. "What Is The Greatest Act Of Love?" (293 Views)

8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) / Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) / The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Share The Gospel On Valentine's Day. "What Is The Greatest Act Of Love?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
How to share the gospel on Valentine's day. 'What is the greatest act of love?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di-my5NM3Hs

In this video you'll see how easy it is to switch from the natural to the spiritual in a relaxed conversation. This time, John Harris and Ashley are using Valentine's Day as a conversation starter.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is Religion Doing To The People? / Gospel Talented Singer / Eyes Of Honour: A Letter To My Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.