Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Eyes Of Honour: A Letter To My Boyfriends - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eyes Of Honour: A Letter To My Boyfriends (290 Views)

Rccg Teen Sunday School Manual (zeal) 12/08/2018 – God Of Honour / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eyes Of Honour: A Letter To My Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2018
We were told that faces are the barcode of the human race, and ever since humanity lost her original sense of unity and fell into the state of intense confusion, we are constantly looking at each others’ faces to decipher whether they are of our family connection, whether they are our foes or whether they could become our lovers. Everyday of our lives we are just looking around, and truly, that is the essence of the fact that we are possessors of eyes. But today, a new case has been brought on my writing table and this case if well treated becomes our solution to what we shall all agree to be the greatest struggle in every male mind. I shall do my best this time around to escape the temptation of speaking in metaphorical tones because metaphor does not tell the whole story and it recoils from calling things their real names.

https://egboemmanuel./2018/03/03/eyes-of-honour-a-letter-to-my-boyfriends/

(1) (Reply)

Are Christians Bound By The Law Of Moses? / Between "Offering" And "Tithe" / What God Sees In You And Not What Man Sees, Is What Counts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.