Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) (46721 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by punche(m): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Him dey knack his mama?

You are a fool... I don't know how Seun allowed an idiot like you to register on nairaland.
Re: Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by punche(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Him dey knack his mama?

Am sure that's what you do to your mum... Omo ale jatijati
Re: Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Ralo(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lalas247:
hope it legal money sha..... grin

it is well lipsrsealed

Is your money missing?
Re: Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Diamondcan: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
OLUWA PLS ANSWER MY CALL OOH I MUST BUY MY MUM HER OWN JEEP AND BUILD HER A HOUSE THIS 2018 NA BEG I DEY BEG YOU OOH
Re: Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
He boughted a second car for his murder and he is happy making noise about it. Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by OlowoB(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
GOD abeg help this one before it's too late shocked

With the help God has given me and he will continually give me, I can feed you comfortably for 5 years and I will not feel it.

Just mention me or DM me and your problems will be taken care of.
Re: Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by charloski(m): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Him dey knack his mama?

What's wrong with your brain?
Do u have a mum at all.... because if you do you won't ask such stupid question.
Re: Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by TheBossAnnie(f): 1:12am On Feb 15, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Him dey knack his mama?
Re: Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by TheBossAnnie(f): 1:13am On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=TheBossAnnie post=65076694][/quote

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Smh]
Re: Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Dollarship(m): 6:25am On Feb 15, 2018
Awon temi ton chache awon B-naira ton teka

Owo BNS
Re: Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Bibi294(f): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2018
bNaira? That guy?
Re: Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by danigbo(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2018
Wetin concern Satan with this topic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / 15 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook / I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.