Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

#bbnaija: Tobi Had A Heart Talk With Cee-c Over Issues With Lolu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Tobi Had A Heart Talk With Cee-c Over Issues With Lolu (833 Views)

#BBNaija: Tobi speaks on relationship with Cee-c, Alex after show / Throwback: Bbnaija Housemate Lolu Pictured With Wizkid / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tobi Had A Heart Talk With Cee-c Over Issues With Lolu by Dailyhappenings: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
The issue between Cee-c and Lolu has escalated beyond normal that even Tobi had to step in to mediate

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZs5i_v5rVw

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Had A Heart Talk With Cee-c Over Issues With Lolu by oloriadejoke(f): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
this cee c na real saddist,she's not happy and she doesn't want anyone else to be happy...I Neva pray for my enemy to marry someone like her not to talk of my male friends...if tobi leave the house on Sunday na becos of cee c

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija Reveals How She Got The Oil Bloc That Made Her A Billionaire / Tuface Share A Very Beautiful Photo Of His Mum With An Accompanying Caption / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates 1million Followers On Twitter With A Beautiful Cake(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.