Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

How to Make over N1M in 2018 by Acquiring Digital Marketing Skills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Make over N1M in 2018 by Acquiring Digital Marketing Skills (536 Views)

How To Be Financially Secured By Acquiring Off-plan Property In Lagos / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to Make over N1M in 2018 by Acquiring Digital Marketing Skills by Mentaremix(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
THE N5,000 SEMINAR THAT CHANGED MY LIFE,EMOWERED ME WITH DIGITAL MARKETING SKILLS AND HAS GENERATED 6 FIGURES INCOME FOR ME

My name is Aderemi Aribalusi.I am an expericened Financial/Risk Analyst Field Marketer,Blogger,Trainer,Coach,Wellness Consultant and a Digital Marketer

My journey to the digital marketing industry started about 6 years ago when I came across an INTERNET MARKETING workshop advertised on SUCCESS DIGEST magazine titled “How to make 7 streams of income from the Internet" hosted by Mr Henry Omenogor

Attending the seminar was the beginning of my skill acquisition in the DIGITAL INTERNET MARKETING. industry that has been generating weekly and monthly income for me since 2012

Over the years I have developed and upgraded my skills on Website Development And Design, Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing, Copywriting, Bulks SMS Services, Social Media Marketing (Such As Beginner ,Intermediary and Advanced Facebook And Instagram Advertising),Video Marketing ,Email And SMS Marketing

I have helped several business owners,individuals and organisations to improve their business,bottom line and sales

So,if you want to learn and participate in my forthcoming 7 in 1 DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING workshop

Click the link below to join a Free Beginner Online Digital Marketing Training & Business Launch( Biz Ideas that can generate N50k to N100k extra income monthly) workop on

How to Leverage on Social Media,Your Contacts and Turn your Smart Phone to a Money Making Machine==>>

Date:Every Friday

Venue: WhatsApp

Time: 8 pm

Drop Your WhatsApp Number to be added or Check my Signature for my WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

Tellco Off-grid Solar Power Solution ’ll Create Employment Opportunities / Industrial Book Stitching Machine For Sale / Rite Foods Receives ISO 9001 Certification To Expand Into West Africa (picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.