Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Adsense Partnership - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Partnership (1297 Views)

How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos / I Need A Web Programmer (partnership Deal) / Adsense Partnership Split Profit *END* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Partnership by royalads: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
If you have a blog with high traffic and you need an adsense account to make money, we can form a partnership where you use my Nigerian adsense account. I invite you, you generate code and place on your site. You have access to see your earnings. We share profits 70 (you):30 (me). I use the account for my own blogs too. But you will see your earnings from your site. Drop your contact if you are interested in the deal.

(1) (Reply)

Help, Ads Don't Appear On Blog Posts. / FREE Affiliate Marketing Training For Beginners ~Join Us & Start MakingRealMoney / Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale:has Received Payments - Price 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.